Part 31

M - Pallavi Saxena

Mu (whispering) - Alya's Mother

C - But why will she do this? She's so fond of you, Manik. She always mentioned that you're her favorite and you come even before Alya on her priority list.

Mu - And she has proved the same, time and again then, how?

Ab - Faking concern and being actually concern are two different things.

Mu -  Why would she do this? At times, she used to forget Alya but, she never forgot Manik.

Ar - That's because she wanted to keep tabs on him.

C - Can be a possibility.

Mu - Does Alya knows this side of her mother?

Ab - Obviously! And she was so jealous of Manik. She even sent goons to kill Manik. Thankfully, I was able to warn Manik at that time.

N - Are you talking about the same goons who were sent for me?

Ar - Yes, those goons weren't for you bhabhi. They were for Bhai but, you came in between

No one spoke after this as the information was a lot to take in. The friend they know all their life was not what they thought she was. They knew she was selfish, self-centered, cunning but, they never thought that she can stoop so low. She sent goons to kill Manik and put all the blame on Dhruv. They couldn't understand whether they should feel pity for Dhruv or feel ashamed that they were friends with Dhruv and Alya for so long and still failed to understand the person they were, to see their true colors. Isn't it ironic that the people who lived for their friends are now feeling ashamed for the same. 

Amidst all this Cabir realized something and asked

C - Manik, tujhe ye sab pata tha? 

M - Haa. I didn't know how to break this news to you three as one loved her, one was her soul sister while one was her friend.

C - So, you decided to tackle all this alone? How could you? You know right that I would always have your back then, why? WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY DID YOU BEAR THE PAIN ALL ALONE? WHY?

Cabir was hurt and his hurt was coming in the form of anger which is new for everyone as they never saw Cabir getting angry even in the worst situations, he used to keep his calm. 

Nandini understood his situation. Even she was sailing in the same boat as him but she knew her Manik. He can never hurt them intentionally.

N - Cabir, I get it that you're hurt. Even I'm. But then, we know Manik, right? He'll never hurt us. He was also messed up knowing all this. That night he came to my home and hugged me as if his life is dependent on it. I got to know that something's wrong. Though he told me that he doesn't feel anything for me, he was the one who always protected me. He knew me for a few weeks but then also he protected me then, think how much protected he would have kept you guys including Dhruv.

Cabir was calmed now and he got to know that Nandini has taken his words in a com[letely different direction. He then looked around and realized that everyone has taken his words wrong.

C - I'm getting what you're saying Nandini but, I guess you've taken my words in a completely different direction. I was not blaming Manik

N - Is that so, Cabir?

C - Yeah

N - I might sound harsh to you but, the way you spoke, anyone would feel that you're blaming Manik for keeping all this inside him. Let me ask you a question wouldn't you do the same thing if you were at Manik's place? In spite of feeling deceived, he protected us, all of us. Then, how could you blame him? Didn't you trust him enough to handle this issue? Because from what you said, it seems that you're not only doubting him but, you're also failing to believe in your friendship.

Cabir was ashamed of what he spoke. Realizing the depth of Nandini's words, he was guilt-ridden. And even Mukti was feeling the same. As she was also thinking this. If she didn't voice it out then, it doesn't mean that she was not a fault. 

Nandini then went towards Manik, kneeled down, and spoke taking his hands in hers

N - Manik, I'll always stand by your side no matter what happens but, you need to stop taking all the responsibilities and pain on your shoulders. Tumne hi to kaha tha na mujhe that you need to share to make our relationship strong (Manik nodded) then, how come you forgot it Manik? I understand the situations were difficult and you were all messed up but, I'm there na baba. I promise to listen to you without interrupting. Just share that's all I want.

Manik was overwhelmed seeing the trust she had in him. He kissed her forehead lovingly passing all his love to her.

M - I never wanted to hide this but, I was forced to. You two were at gunpoint all the time and my mother (chokingly) was kept hostage, to ensure that I don't spill the beans. I could have easily tackled her and trust me I would've done the same. I don't know how she got to know about it and Nandini met with an accident. Though it was a minor one, she managed to scare me. She sent a message to me stating that "This was just a trailer. If you do the mistake which you were planning to do, you'll receive the dead bodies of your dear ones. And it includes someone who's very close to your heart." I didn't know what to do hence, I followed everything that she asked me to do. I just couldn't risk your lives.

N - What did she ask you now Manik? I mean you're going against her right now so, I'm just curious.

Ar - How well you know Bhai

Ab - When he got to know this, we couldn't decipher what was he up to. And here you got to know this without him revealing much.

N - That doesn't answer my question. Manik?

Tadaaa... Thoda reveal hua hai thoda hai baaki..

In fact kaafi kuch hai

Jo next update me bataungi

Till then think about the twists, keep guessing, and miss me😉

What was one thing that surprised you the most in this update?

Few words about Nandini?

Regards,

Your irregular writer..😂😂