Part - 23

As you all are getting confused, let me clear it for you.
______________________________________

M - Calm down Mukti. Let me explain everything first

The day I joined back the office, I wanted to know who did my accident. I couldn't find that but I found something more interesting.

It was Nyonika's bank transactions. Maybe she would have forgotten the file in her cabin and luckily I got a hold of it. Then, I had set an audit to know how many transactions were there. And I got shocked looking at the amount. It was quite huge. She had given 500 crores to someone and that wasn't bugging me. The thing that struck me was Why she was giving such a huge amount to someone at once? What could be the reason? I couldn't pinpoint it. Though I don't treat her as my mother, she's still my mother. I got to know that she was hiding something and I was hell-bent on finding it. That's the reason I couldn't spend time with you Nandini. I'm so sorry for that sweetheart 😔.

Anyways, coming back I couldn't find anything other than Harshad's name there so I decided to keep my spies around Dhruv and Alya but I couldn't trust anyone on that. Hence, I called Aryaman here. He was in contact with me. Remember Nandini, you saw him talking to someone on the terrace when you went to meet him alone thinking that you were successful in getting rid of my bodyguards (chuckled😂)  He was updating me about Dhruv and Alya that how you managed them when I was at the office. He was impressed with you and I am so proud of you ❤️ because impressing him isn't an easy task and you did it in just one meeting.  Then he told you about his plan and you agreed. You became friends with Alya and got close with her just like Arya asked you to.

As per the plan, you made Alya busy and Arya made Dhruv busy while I got time to proceed with my plan.

In between Abhi called me asking me to pretend that I'm willing to mend my relation with Dhruv and Alya, and I got the perfect opportunity when they revealed their relationship. We planned that we'll continue this drama till I get to the root cause of the problem but then, I got some lead. Through my sources, I got to know that something big is in our way.

So, I thought it's better to kick start the action. Hence, we came to the farmhouse.

C - Saale itna sab kuch plan kr liya tune? Ek baar b nahi socha that I'll help.

Mu - Not now Cabir. It's not the time for these silly fights now.

Manik, I know who was behind your accident. Nyonika gave money to Harshad to implant a bomb in your car but he just removed the brakes of your car. I wonder why.

After the revelation done by Mukti, everyone looked at her as of she's an alien.

Mu - What? Aise kya dekh rahe ho?

N - Tumhe ye pehle se pata tha?

Mukti realized her mistake and spoke

Mu - Ha. I got to know this on the day of the accident only. I'm gonna kill that bitch one day.

Ab - Don't. Don't you dare speak any ill words for my bua.

Ar - When you don't know anything then, it's better to shut up.

C - But Abhi, she always troubled Manik. She hasn't left any stone unturned to destroy his life.

M - Guys, guys, calm down! We'll discuss it later. First, we need to go down and eat something. I'm hungry!

Ar - Tu hi mera bhai hai. I Love You, Big B. Chalo chalo. Move fast

Saying so he started moving downstairs dragging Manik along with him.

They were happy now that all the confusion is cleared and they know everything. But do they know everything? What is it that the trio brothers are hiding from them?

Wondering all these, Nandini moved along with everyone to reach the dining room.

They were happily eating their meal but their happiness was short-lived.

So, I hope all your confusion is cleared now...

If anything is still left then, do tell me.

What happened now?

How come their happiness was short-lived?

Why does Nandini think that there's more to the story than being told?

Why did Abhi and Arya defend Nyonika?

Is Nyonika good?

What Abhi and Arya might be knowing about Nyonika?

What do you think is gonna happen now?

Why Manik didn't let Abhi and Arya speak?

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂