Part 43

After Nyonika's heartfelt monologue, Manik had got tears in his eyes and he let them flow. Though he doesn't like to show his emotions to anyone except Nandini, today was an exception. It seemed to him that he had got his mother back. It was like the end of his miseries, but he just wanted to live in the moment for a while. He wanted to be in the present and let the almighty do what he has planned for him.

He kneeled on the ground and let his eye do all the talking. Nyonika and Nandini couldn't see him like this. Though it hurt Nandini to see her man so vulnerable, she didn't go to him. She wanted Manik to feel that motherly warmth that he missed. She knew if she went to him now, Nyonika may never get a chance to provide love and comfort to her only son. She wanted Nyonika to take an initiative.

Nyonika also couldn't control her emotions and expressed her pain for the first time in years. She let her tears flow freely and went towards Manik. She hesitated a moment before embracing her son afraid that he will shoo her away. She was surprised when Manik embraced her even tighter. Both mother-son duo were basking at the moment and were trying to absorb each other's love and pain as much as possible.

Though Nandini was happy with the happenings, she couldn't help but feel a pinch in her heart. She never got the chance to hug her mother or tell her how much she loves her. She never got to spend some moments with her mother which she can cherish. Sometimes, she feels that her parents are alive but then is it possible? How will her dead parents become alive all of a sudden that too after so many years? As her Amms never answered her questions, she was hoping Nyonika will help her in finding out the truth about her parents.

After a few minutes, Manik broke the hug and looked at Nyonika

Manik - See, I have not forgiven you and I am not forgetting anything. Just because I let my guard down for a few minutes, it doesn't mean that everything will be okay. Though I don't hate you which I never did, I don't trust you. You will have to gain my trust.

Nyonika - I understand your concern, Manik. Don't worry, I won't do anything that will harm you and your loved ones.

Manik - Include yourself as well. I don't want you to shed any more tears. Now, if you will excuse me, my love is waiting for me. I will see you tomorrow.

Nyonika couldn't believe what did she hear just now. She pinched herself to check whether she heard it correctly or not. She left the place to give privacy to the couple. She felt so happy that Manik considered her to be eligible enough to be in his close circle.

Inner Garden

Nandini was standing near the dining area and checking all the dinner arrangements. Manik came from the back and wrapped his hand around her waist. Nandini leaned on him and asked him softly

Are you hungry, my love?

Yes

What will you have today? I have arranged all of your favorite food items here.

Manik nuzzled his nose in her neck and spoke while inhaling her fragrance.

I'm hungry but, I don't want to eat these items.

Then? What do you want to eat? I'll get it arranged quickly.

You

Huh?

I want to eat you

Saying so, he picked her up in his arms and started walking towards the tent that Nandini had set up in another corner of the garden.

He made her lay on the bed and hovered over her. His eyes were locked with hers and his gaze was making her shudder.

Do you know how beautiful you are?

Manik spoke trailing his hands on her face. He held both of her hands in his one hand while his other hand was busy admiring her face.

 He held both of her hands in his one hand while his other hand was busy admiring her face

His hand traveled south and rested on her neck. He traced his fingers on her neckline making her drown in the world of pleasure. He was torturing her with his hands on her body without even touching her intimate parts.

 He was torturing her with his hands on her body without even touching her intimate parts

His hand moved further down and rested on her cleavage. He lightly moved his hands there and felt her bare soft skin under his hands.

 He lightly moved his hands there and felt her bare soft skin under his hands

Are you people excited for the night to unfold?

Lots of fun awaits you.

Let me know your eagerness for the next update and I may publish it today ;)

P.S.: Next update is almost ready. It all depends on your response and eagerness ;p

Regards,
Your Irregular Writer...