Part - 26

MaNan's room

M - Woah Woah! What happened to my shy Nandini? Where did she go?

Manik spoke teasing her. Although he was loving this side of Nandini, he really wanted to know the reason behind this bold Nandini.

N - Seems like you don't like this bold and sensual Nandini.

Nandini spoke in a low tone making it sound sensual.

M - Being naughty, are we?

Manik spoke raising an eyebrow at her.

(A/N : I can literally imagine him doing this. Hayeeee me marr jaavan.. Kaha se laate ho itni sexiness Mr. Malhotra?)

N - Don't you like it, Mr. Malhotra?

Nandini spoke biting her lips and looking into Manik's eyes

M - I absolutely love this soon-to-be Mrs. Malhotra

Manik spoke freeing her lips by his thumb and looking at her lips intently

N - I'm waiting for the day when I'll be Mrs. Malhotra officially.

M - That day isn't far away

They kept looking at each other.

After some time, Manik spoke getting back to the original topic.

M - I never knew that you're so possessive for me. I mean you literally scared the shit out of Alya. Not that I'm complaining.

N - You're Mine. Mine to Love. Mine to Cherish. And I won't let anyone change that. Not even you. Got that?

M - Aye Aye Captain...🙇🙇

She chuckled hearing him and gave a long kiss on his cheeks.

N - You're such a baby, Manik.

M - Ab jo bhi hai, yahi hai..
( Whatever it is, this is it.)

N - Achha ji?
(Is it?)

M - Haan ji.
(Yes)

N -. I love you ❤️❤️

M - I love you more sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️

N - You know Manik, Amms might not have liked how I behaved with  Alya. But I'm confused as why didn't she tell me anything about it yet.

M - Because I didn't let her.

N - Can I marry you now, please?

M - That's for later. I want to know why Amms didn't like the way you behaved?

N - That's because she comes from a conservative family. She never liked me because I am a girl. She thinks when a girl child is born, she harms the peace in the house. The people of the family have to cut off their expenses just to save for the marriage of the girl and also to prepare for dowry. She thinks a girl child is a bad omen due to these reasons.

M - But with me, she was never like this. She was always that cool Granny with me who understands everything about this new generation and supports us in everything.

N - First point first, you're a guy. She might have distributed sweets in the whole town after your birth. Secondly, she doesn't like me being with you but she won't tell anything about it.

M - Why do you think so? I mean as much as I've seen she never behaved badly with me, you, and even with our friends. Then, why? And if she has any problem with us being in a relationship then, why won't she tell about it?

N - Why do you think she agreed to our relationship, Manik?

M - Because she loves us. Isn't it?

N - No. Because she loves you. She doesn't love me. It's not like she's never loved me. She used to be the best grandmother anyone can have to Rishabh but with me things were different. She used to do things for me, care for me but secretly. I don't know why but she changed after we came to Mumbai. You know Manik, she agreed to our relationship so that she could get rid of me. I don't know if I'm misreading the situation or something like that.

M - I love you❤️

These three words filled with affection, love, and care were everything she needed to hear at that moment. These words have their own magic coming from the person you love with all your heart and soul.

These words worked magic and the turmoil running in her heart calmed down.

M - Sleep. We need it.

Without letting her speak, he tightened his grip around her and started patting her head in order to make her sleep.

How's it?

I am sorry for this super boring and short update.

But there'll be something exciting and thrilling in the next updates.

Stay tuned!

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂😂