Part - 17

Location :- Manik's Cabin, Malhotra Industries

After Cabir went from there, Manik spoke to himself

M :- Kaise batau tujhe sach Cabir? Kaise? When I know that at the end we'll get only hurt. I don't want to hurt any of the FAB 5 members. Cause if any one of us will be hurt then, Nandini will also be hurt which I don't want to happen at any cost. For now, let's just get back to work, or else that tigress will kill me for coming late.

Thinking all this he again started his work.

Location :- Manik's room, Malhotra Mansion

Nandini was sitting on the bed engrossed in her thoughts while looking at Manik and her photo which hang above the bed.

She was reminiscing their moments when Manik has asked her to come for a date with him

(After the accident when Nandini wanted to take Manik for a date, Amms didn't allow her. Then Manik had planned the date)

M :- Nandini

N :- Haa Manik

M :- Come on a date with me.

Manik asked rather ordered her while smiling sheepishly

N :- Are you asking or ordering?

Nandini spoke glaring at him to which he immediately replied

M :- Obviously asking darling... (murmuring) Who in this World can order you?

N :- Kuch kaha tumne?

Nandini spoke narrowing her eyes at him while placing her hands on her hips and making a cute angry pout.

M :- Nahi nahi. Kuch nahi kaha maine. I to didn't spoke even a single thing.

Manik replied immediately as he was scared. Scared of her angry which was crossing all the limits just because Amms didn't allow her to go on a date with him.

N :- So, you want me to come on a date with you?

M :- yes

N :- Pr Amms nahi jaane dengi hame kahi

Seeing her getting sad he held her hand and dragged her to the bed. He made her sit on the bed while he sat on his knees on the floor.

N :- Manik, what are you doing? You're still weak. Come sit on the bed.

M :- I'm fine baba. Ab to mai theek b hogaya hu see

N :- Pr

M :- Pr vr kuch nai. Ab meri baat suno. Go and get changed into something comfortable. Go go fast

Saying so Manik literally pushed her inside the walk-in closet.

A few minutes later Nandini came outside dressed in casual shorts and a top. She was looking just like a doll.

M :- You're looking like a doll. My doll.

Nandini blushed on his compliment and looked down.

M :- Come with me.

N :- pr kaha?

M :- Do you trust me?

N :- More than myself

Came a quick reply to which he grinned.

They first went to his room