Part - 14

Hello people. I know I'm super late but I couldn't help it. I was neck-deep in work. I know I know it's almost 2 months that I have not updated a single thing and I'm really sorry for it. But from now this thing won't happen. I'll give an update twice a week of this story. And hopefully, I won't disappoint you guys from now on. Fingers crossed. And yeah
I'm the letter that starts with 's' and ends with 'y' 😉
______________________________________

C - The door is right here. You may leave now.

Hearing Cabir, Alya and Dhruv were hell shocked. They didn't know how to react. They were just staring at Cabir blankly.

Their trance was broken by Aryaman who spoke

Ar - Wow! What a beauty man!

A - Aryaman, it's not the time to praise my beauty. You can do it properly after we go from here.

Ar - Hold on Alya. I was not talking about you. I was talking about her. Look. Isn't she gorgeous?

 Isn't she gorgeous?

D - She is.

Ar - I guess I have fallen in love with this beauty.

A - Is this Nandini? What the hell is she doing here in Malhotra Mansion?

Alya's pov
Nandini. Nandini. Nandini. I'm sick and tired of this girl. First, my boyfriend of 7 years left me for her. And now my current boyfriend is busy ogling at her legs. What a life I have got! Hold on. Nandini in Malhotra Mansion is some hot news. I need to give it to Nyonika aunty. Yes, I'll do this. Now, the fun begins.
End of Alya's pov

Thinking this Alya smirked.

N - Cabir, you went to college right? Then how come you're here at this time?

C - Yes, I went to college but came back halfway only as Manik called me and told me to take you with me to the college. So shall we?

N - Sure.

Till now Nandini didn't notice Alya and Dhruv so she with Cabir started moving towards the main door and there she came face to face with an angry girl and two guys shamelessly ogling at her whom she ignored.

N - Hi Alya. Hi Dhruv. You guys here? That too at this time. It's strange. Anyways Manik is not here. Once he's here you guys can come and meet him. For now, you guys shall get going as you guys are making us late. Thank you for the visit guys. And yeah teach some manners to your new friend. Tell him that ogling at an unknown person like this clearly shows his lust for that person. Teach him the meaning of love. Oops! My mistake. How can you teach him the meaning of love because you yourself don't know it. I'm sorry dear. Pardon me.

Hearing all this Alya felt humiliated and went from there with Dhruv and Aryaman following her.

What would you like to say about Nandini?

How are Nandini's new look and new behavior?

Do share your views.

Regards,
Your Irregular Writer..