Promo

The Cabin

Manik and Nandini were snuggled up in the sheets after a session of passionate lovemaking.

Out of nowhere, Nandini asked him

N - Manik, aapko iss jagah ke baare me kaise pata?

M - I've my sources for that.

Hearing him, Nandini sat in her place and rested her back on the headrest.

N - Bataiye naa. And please don't tell me that (mimicking) I'M MANIK MALHOTRA, nothing can be hidden from me

M - pr ye sach hai na, Nandu

Achha okay. I can't let this mere thing affect our relationship. What if you decide to break us up again?

N - Manik, aapko lagta hai that I'll go leaving you alone? I'll break our relationship?

M - I didn't Nandini. I never thought like that till today. I don't know what to think about this now and neither do I want to talk about it.

N - Manik, I never meant that

M - I understand, Nandini. I really do. Because that's what I feel after saying things to you in my anger. I know how it feels to be blamed for some impulsive words but, I am unable to forget it. Like you always say, words cut deeper than swords. If you can keep a grudge for my impulsive actions and words then, can't I keep the same for one time? Can I not expect you to do something for me? To manofy me?

Look Nandini, I'm not saying that you don't do things for me. You do. In fact, you do more than I can ever do pr kya karu? This heart na wants to forget all these things but, this brain na, it isn't letting me forget a single word. It keeps repeating the same thing again and again.

Will Manik forgive Nandini?

What will Nandini do for Manik?

Hi guys,

Missed me?

I'm writing this amidst of my exams so, please bear my mistakes. 

This story is nearing its end and I've updated my blog too. It is a new version of this story with lots of MaNan and scenes with their family. Also, some mysteries and new twists and turns.

Please go through the link mentioned in my bio and let me know your thoughts there.

Regards,

Your Irregular Writer :)