Part - 24

Happiness! A feeling of being at peace!
Isn't it strange that it comes from within us but still, we are always busy finding it in the materialistic things.
______________________________________

Everyone was tired hence, they spend the day being in their rooms only. While the youngsters got to know many general terms about each other.  NanMukBir got to know that Manik is a completely different person when he's with his brothers. The bond they share is pure and sacred. While the duo got to know about MukBir; their crazy yet pure personality seemed to attract them. They didn't ask anything about Nandini as they wanted to know her gradually with time. After all, she's gonna be their first bhabhi. as Manik is the eldest.

The Next Day

Nandini got down from her (and Manik's) room and was moving towards the dining room where everyone was settled and was waiting for her to start the breakfast.

She was moving towards the dining room but was interrupted in-between

Hey you! What do you think of yourself haa?

Hearing the unwanted voice in the morning, everyone's attention turned towards her. Manik was about to go and protect Nandini but Abhimanyu held him back and whispered

Ab - I want to see her defending herself. What if someday you're not around and she lands up in a situation like this.

Manik knew Abhimanyu was saying correct hence, he just nodded and stood there admiring his mini monster who was looking cute in a red pleated skirt with a white chiffon top and a black belt around her waist.

She looked everywhere around her and then asked the person in a mocking tone.

N - To whom you're talking? I don't see anyone here besides me

I'm talking to you, idiot!

N - Oh really? I'm sorry to say that I don't talk to low-standard people.

Oh really? If you've forgotten then, let me remind you that you're nothing but an average middle-class person who doesn't do anything currently.

N - Okay. Let's deal it your way. Who are you?

What do you mean?

N - I asked WHO ARE YOU?

I'm Alya Saxena. The daughter of Omi Saxena

N - Alya... Alya... Alya... I didn't ask about your family details. I asked you who are you? A very simple question.

A - You! I'll not leave you.

Alya raised her hand to slap her but Nandini blocked her hand and spoke in a deadly calm tone.

N - This is the first time you tried hitting me so, I'm letting it go. If it happened again, you won't like the consequences.

A - Who are you? Who gave you the right to give me such baseless threats?

N - You think these are baseless?

Nandini spoke gritting her teeth and Alya nodded gulping her saliva after seeing the look in her eyes.

N - Then, let me clear your confusion. Ask your father who is Nandini Murthy, the founder of NiSh Textiles which ranks in the top 15 textile industries.

A - If you're the founder then, why did you kept it hidden for so long?

N - The thing is Alya, unlike you I don't like showing off.

A - Why did you hide it from Manik then?

N - I didn't. He knew it the day we came into a relationship.

Nandini was very calmly talking with Alya as if it didn't matter her what she(Alya) did.

A - Whatever! As it seems you aren't affected by what I did

N - Why will I be affected by a nobody like you?

A - I'm sexier than you. I have got a lean figure which can attract anyone even Manik

Alya spoke this smirking.

N - As far as I remember, you were rejected by him a couple of times even after having "a sexy and lean figure"

She spoke sarcastically giving Alya a total reaction than she expected.

A - I'll get him back in my life. You just wait and watch

N - Sure (in a mocking way) barbie. We'll see that later on. For now, you need to be out of MY Fiance's house.

A - He's just your boyfriend. Don't make the mistake of thinking that he'll ever marry you.

N - That's my concern Alya. Not yours. I think you should get going now, Miss Saxena.

A - I was going to leave. No need to remind me of it every now and then.

N - Then what are you waiting for? Christmas?

Alya was going to move towards her room totally irritated by Nandini's shocking behavior as it wasn't something she expected.

N - The door is in the opposite direction Miss Saxena.

A - I was going towards my room to collect my belongings.

N - First of all, you don't have a room here. Secondly, your "precious" belongings are already near the door. Nicely packed I might add. So, please move that way.

Nandini spoke showing her hand to the door, a clear indication that the conversation is over and Alya went from there with her belongings.

Before leaving she turned and spoke

I'll ruin you Nandini

N - We'll see

Nandini happily moved to the dining room as she has just thrown the garbage from their home. Everyone at the dining area pretended that they didn't hear or see anything and the breakfast went peacefully.

How do you like this changed behavior of Nandini?

Did anyone expect Nandini to be an entrepreneur?

What are your views about Abhimanyu and Aryaman calling Nandini Bhabhima?

Do you think Abhimanyu was right?

What do you think about Aryaman and Nandini being devar bhabhi?

Guys,

I need your help.
If you know anyone who makes cover then, pls do suggest me. But I need covers for the General Fictions.
Hopefully, you guys will help me.

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂