Part 40

Parking lot; Cabir's Apartment

Manik entered the parking lot and was shocked to see the sight that greeted him. 

He couldn't believe that his Nandini has got this car for him

He couldn't believe that his Nandini has got this car for him. The car which he dreamt of having for a long time. Nandini gifted him Buggati Centodieci, the car that costs 9 million USD. He was sure that she had spent her entire savings for getting this gift for him. This might have cost more to her as the company had manufactured only 10 units.

(A/N: This car has gotten an 8000cc quad-turbocharged W16 engine and it is rated at 1578hp)

Removing all his thoughts, he entered the car and admired it for a few minutes. He started the car to get to their place as his peace was waiting for him.

Their place is the same farmhouse where they both were when Cabir called him. It was an hour's drive from Cabir's place but, Manik managed to reach there in 40 minutes.

While Manik was driving here, the scene at Cabir's place was quite different from what it always is.

Hall; Cabir's Apartment

After Navya had confessed her feelings, Cabir went inside his room asking for some time from Navya.

Cabir - Navya, I respect your feelings but, it is too sudden for me. I need some time to think about my feelings and clear my mind.

Navya - I understand, Cabir. Take your time

Navya moved towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for both of them. 

Manik's Farmhouse

Manik reached his farmhouse and frowned at seeing darkness everywhere. He makes sure to keep the lights on whenever he plans to visit any of his places.

He parked his car in the parking lot and started heading toward the entrance of the farmhouse. He stopped mid-way as he got a message on his watch.

Waiting for you in the backyard...<3<3

He was smiling looking at her ways of contacting him without the need to come in front of him. While he looking at the message, his gaze shifted toward the time and his eyes widened. He had reached the farmhouse in just 40 minutes.

Manik (murmuring) - Damn Manik! You're gone today. Nandini is not gonna spare me this time. Brace yourself, Manik. You are about to get scolded by her. What a start it'll be for my date tonight. Ayiappa, bacha lena (God, please save me)

Manik reached the backyard while murmuring. He looked around to find darkness all around. His confused face got changed into a huge grin after hearing a few words that meant the world to him.

I missed you

Nandini back hugged Manik and he took her hands in his and kissed them

I missed you more, love

They stood there basking in each other's embrace and embracing the peace that they got in each other's presence. Manik brought her in front of him and asked

Why everything is so dark here?

That's because you have given me a kiss

What? Nandini,  are you okay?

Huh? What type of question is this Manik?

Areee... you... Nandini as in Nandin Murthy is asking me for a kiss. Aaj na pakka Suraj pashchim disha se nikla hoga (I'm sure that the Sun has risen from the West today)

MANIKKK

Manik chuckled at her irritation and encircled his arms around her waist

Manik - You seem to be in a romantic mood today, Ma Fée

Nandini - Yes, I'm. Do you have any problem with it?

Manik - I'm loving this mood of yours. Why will I have any problem with it?

Nandini - Good. But what does Ma Fée mean?

Manik - It means "My Fairy"

Nandini blushed hearing the meaning of the new nickname that he has given her.

Manik - This is cheating. Just because of you, I'm unable to see the blush on your face.

Nandini made a haww face hearing him

Nandini - You're so bad, Manik. Instead of kissing me, you're doing Gupshup here. Do you have any idea how much mehnat (hard work) I did here? But all you want to do here is to see my blush and you're blaming me for that I mean that's no...

Nandini couldn't complete her sentence as her lips were taken in a passionate kiss by Manik. He dominated the kiss and didn't give her a chance to respond. She stood there surrendering herself to his love. Breaking the kiss, Manik spoke

Sometimes, you speak too much

Nandini blushed and Manik smilingly caressed her cheeks which were adorned with a red hue. Nandini looked down and Manik got a chance to look at her dress

 Nandini looked down and Manik got a chance to look at her dress

Nandini's Dress

Manik took a step back to admire the beauty that stood in front of him clad in his favorite color.

Precap: Date Night

The night is still young and a lot of fun is waiting for you people. Stay tuned ;)