Part - 19

Evening

Malhotra's Farmhouse

Everyone gathered at the Malhotra's Farmhouse in the evening it was ordered by The Manik Malhotra but Manik was nowhere to be seen.

Manik was present there only but he chose to stay hidden in a place only known to him and Nandini from where he can see everything unfolding before his eyes. He can see how things turn out. He wanted to see the true colours of his friends which will come out only when he's not there to sort out the things between them.

Nandini looked towards Manik and blinked her eyes at him silently conveying the message that everything will be alright. That no matter what she'll be with him in every aspect of life. In every problem, life throws at them.

The Murthy's were shocked looking at DhruLYa and were about to lash out but Nandini stopped them saying

N - In dono ko Manik ne bulaya hai. Aap log shaant hojayenge to it'll be better for everyone.

Listening to her everyone kept quiet while Alya was looking at her with envious eyes.

After gathering her courage, Alya spoke looking downwards

A - I..me.. (clearing her throat) me and Manik fought because it was necessary to fight that day. Someone was spying on us. I too didn't know it but then I got to know about it when I overheard Bhai's conversation. As he was busy discussing how to completely destroy Manik Malhotra, he didn't even get to know that I was standing at the door of his room.

She was going to continue her story but Mukti stopped her in between as Mukti still doesn't trust her.

"No one can know a woman better than her best friend. She knows to what extent she can stoop low to get what she wants"

Mu - Wait a minute... You just told me that Harshad was in your house. But as far as I know, he doesn't really stay in your house. Most of the time he's out planning and plotting against Manik and the rest of the time he would be in the clubs. Then how come he was in your house?

Listening to Mukti, Alya didn't know what to answer her. As somewhere down the corner of her heart, she knew that Mukti will easily catch her. But still, she tried to get what she desired i.e. Manik despite being in a relationship with Dhruv.

A - Ye..yes he doesn't stay in my home but that's completely his decision..right? How am I supposed to decide for him?

Hearing Alya, Cabir's anger rose to the 7th sky.

C - Then, why the hell you were hell-bent on deciding things for Manik when you were not even in his fucking life.

D - Oh yes, I remember how every time you were with me when we first became friends. That time you were not a part of FAB 5 but I still chose to be your friend ignoring the nagging feeling in my heart that you're not good to be friends with. Even the rest of the members became your friends so that they don't hurt me. But in all these, you forgot how you came into our lives but I didn't.

For the first time, FAB 4 was experiencing such a situation where Dhruv is involving himself so much. Till date no matter how much dangerous the situation was, Dhruv never spoke more than that was needed. Never in their life, they thought Dhruv will talk this much especially against Alia who was his first love.

Manik who was the silent spectator from the time everyone came was speechless seeing Dhruv.

A - Dhruv, why are you going in the past? I love you. Did you forget that? You are supposed to support me in my decisions no matter what they are. But here you are just digging in the past and accusing me of the things I've never done? I understand that Cabir and Mukti haven't forgotten me but I didn't expect this from you Dhruv. Never in my dreams, I thought you would say this. Manik forgave me even after knowing that I sent goons after Nandini when we were in a relationship. Then why can't you forgive me?

Hearing about Manik and Alya's relationship, Dhruv chuckled whereas Nandini was hurt hearing it but covered up with a smile on her face.

D - How can I forget about your relationship with my buddy, Alia. A relationship that was forced. A relationship which was only for providing you luxuries. A relationship that was just to satisfy your stubbornness. A relationship in which you forced Manik to be with you. Didn't you? Do you know why Manik was ready to pretend? Do you?

Dhruv roared the last 2 sentences at Alia who was baffled listening to the truth of her life. But still, she chose to stay in denial.

A - Dhruv baby, why are you saying all this now? Now, there's no need to say anything about the past. I've moved on from Manik. And you know that. Also, I never forced Manik for anything that he didn't want to do. Don't you know me that much? Don't you love me? Or you never loved me? Provided you're just another middle-class jerk who couldn't see anything beyond my property and beauty.

THUD!

A slap sound echoed in the farmhouse. And everyone was stunned looking at the person who slapped. No one expected him to be here.

So, how's it? (1000+ words it is. Huff, my fingers are paining writing this much especially because I took a rather long break this time)

Hopefully, you guys are not losing interest in the story.

I know it's been a really long time but couldn't help it. I was having some issues in my personal life and couldn't really write. I'm sorry for the delay.

Who do you think this person is?

What will happen now?

How's Manik gonna react to all this fiasco?

Do share your views

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂