Part - 25

Finally! We reached 25 chapters. I never thought I'll reach here keeping in mind my updating speed😂😂

As I'm happy today, this update consists lots of MaNan moments.

Be happy and make me happy also by commenting lots and lots ❤️
______________________________________

MaNan's bedroom

After the little tussle in the morning, the breakfast went smoothly without any interruption from Dhruv. No one spoke about what happened between Alya and Nandini. Amms was about to scold her but Manik gestured her not to.

(A/N :- Can I please keep him? I want a husband like him😍😍)

They were cuddling suddenly Nandini whispered

N - I know!

Hearing her Manik became confused

M - What does my baby knows?

N - Your baby knows that her love went to Amms room and told her that you'll explain me not to behave like I did.

M - hmm... So what does my baby think she should do?

N - I'm not gonna apologize to anyone. I have not done anything wrong. Haina?

She asked playing with his shirt buttons. She looked so innocent that Manik had a tough time controlling himself.

M - What if I didn't like it?

N - You didn't like it?

Manik kept quite thinking that she'll apologize now

N - I'm sorry that you didn't like it but I'm sorry for behaving the way I did. She deserved every bit of it.

Hearing her Manik was shocked.

M - But my Nandini is so calm always then what happened today?

N - She... She was talking about taking you away from me. That... That though scared me and I behaved irrationally.

M - So, you're sorry for it?

N - No. I'm not.

M - Why so?

N - Because I'm not sorry for claiming my rights on my property.

She spoke going deadly close to his lips. Their lips were just inches apart when she spoke again.

N - And I love claiming my rights on you

Saying this, she smashed her her lips on his dominating the kiss. He was too shocked to react and didn't respond which was not at all liked by Nandini. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts and started squeezing his hands. Manik came out of his daze and the scene infront of him was so arousing. He then took control and started squeezing her boobs roughly. He made her lie on top of him and continued kissing her.

(A/N: The temperature here is quite hot)

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss in need of Oxygen. He kept his head in her neck inhaling her scent. He tried to kiss her neck but was not able to due to her hairs. He got frustrated and turned their position so that he can get better access. During all this, his hands never left his work which is to massage her boobs. Her breaths turned into pants due to his torture on her boobs. He then started kissing and sucking her neck making sure to leave his mark on her. His right hand slowly started to move downwards teasing her belly button by making circles around it and then, dipping his finger in her belly betton enjoying the sounds made by her. After teasing her belly button, his hand moved further downward. He placed his hand on her cloth clad pussy under the skirt and did nothing.

N - M..Ma..Manik plea..se

M - Please what?

N - Don't tease me

M - What do you want?

N - You.

M - I'm right here.

Nandini got irritated by his teasings and tried to change their position but Manik held her hands above her head with one hand while the other was still on her pussy slowly feeling her.

M - What do you want me to do?

N - I.. I.. Remove my hands Manik

M - I'm not gonna do that.

N - But.. I want.. to touch you

M - Today you aren't going to touch me.

N - love me Manik

M - Tell me what do you want me to do. I'll do only the things which you ask me to do.

N - I..I.. umm.. Manik

She was going to speak but Manik squeezed her boobs hard and she moaned his name.

M - Yes Nandini. Say.

N - I want you to rub me, su...

Her words got stuck in her throat as Manik started rubbing her pussy hard and fast above her panty and under her skirt.

N - Ma..Ma..Manik ummm

M - Yes baby. Say.

N - Uh.. Pls Manik.. Enter me..

M - So desperate. I like it..

Manik moved her skirt up and tored her panty. He entered her with a jerk. Nandini gasped with his sudden move but was liking his roughness.

He started moving inside her and she herself tore her top and started squeezing her boobs.

It aroused Manik and the last sting of his patience broke. He growled and spoke giving a slap to her boobs.

M - Didn't I tell you to not move your hands?

N - umm.. ahh.. Ma..Manik.. umm..

M - Answer me.

He growled slapping her boobs continuously. Her boobs became red due to his torture.

N - You...ahhh..you..t..told..

M - You'll be punished for your disobedience but not now.

Manik spoke thrusting more deep inside her.

M - Today, I'll not make love to you. I'm going to fuck you hard and fast..

Saying so, Manik started thrusting at an abnormal speed. The room was filled with her moans and his groans. They were enjoying themselves. The World seemed to have fade away. The only thing that mattered to them was each other.

After sometime, they were wrapped in the duvet cuddling each other.

M - So, you liked it?

He asked running his hands on her boobs and occasionally pinching her nipples..

N - I loved it! We should try this often..

How's the update guys?

Did you like Dominant Manik?

(Personally, he's my favorite)

What about Bold Nandini?

Did I went overboard?

It's my first time writing such scene. Hopefully, it's good🙈

Constructive criticism is welcome..

I'm coming up with new stories. Any suggestions for it?

Hoping that you guys will shower your love on these stories too..

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂