Part - 29

N - She knew that you won't deny anything that she asks you. Now that I know these things, I understand that why she didn't allow us to go on a date when you were not well. You wanna know why?

Manik bobbed his head cutely like a child which made everyone present there go aww on his cuteness. Nandini so wanted to kiss him till he becomes breathless.

N - Because she knew that her Manu will not deny anything that she asks for and it was a way for her to test you that what'll you do to make it up to me. Though she doesn't know, you made me the luckiest to have you on our date.

M/A - Ayee! Don't call me/him that

Amidst the serious situation, this sentence made everyone chuckle. No matter what happened, Manik and Amms have a bond that is too pure. No words can express the bond that they share. If Manik is hurt. Amms can't be at peace and if Amms is hurt, Manik will take everything on his head.

N - But then, you can't deny what I spoke Amms

A - You're correct, my child. Manu, I know that you'll never deny anything that I ask you to. But there'll be times when you won't listen to me or anyone for that matter.

M - Why are you saying this? Don't you know how much I love you?

A - I know, beta. But you also know that when things concern Nandu, this monster only listens to his star and no one else.

Manik smiled sheepishly while our Nandu blushed listening to her grandmother's teasings.

Younger clan joined Amms and they teased MaNan and had some nice family time.

Late Evening, The Same Day

Abhimanyu  entered in MaNan's room where the younger clan was chilling except for Manik as he had disappeared around 4 leaving a note for Nandini that read:

My Shining Star,

As you're reading this note, I know you're up. I'm out for some important work so, don't panic when you don't find me at home. And don't worry I did steal a few kisses before going and I promise to steal some more after coming back or even better I may steal you and take you to a ride of heaven. Sounds like a plan, isn't it?

Call the younger clan in our room and have some fun. Make sure that everyone is there when I come back. 

Loads of Love,

Your Monster

Ab- Bhabhi

N - Abhi, kaha chale gaye the tum?

Ab - Kaam tha bhabhi pr bhai kaha hai?

N - Tum bhaiyo ko kaam k alawa kuch dikhta bhi hai? Jab dekho gayab hojate ho aur kuch pucho to sab ka ek hi answer hota hai "kaam tha." Aaye bade

C - Jaane do na Nandu. Ab aagaya na vo

Mu - Haan Nandu, chod na

N - Lo! Aagaye Manik k chamche

M - Pr tum to Manik ki jaan ho na

Manik spoke leaning on the door frame in his black three-piece Armani suit.

N - Tum... Tum na bohot bure ho

M - Aur aisa to kya kardiya maine jo me bura ban gaya hu