Part 36

Contains mature content. Read at your own risk.
___________________________________________________

Manik's Room

Nandini entered the room followed by Manik. She continued running in order to save herself from getting in the clutches of the monster. Though she was tempted to be in his arms, she wanted him to have his way with her just like he used to do when he was "Her Monster"

Manik caught hold of her when she was moving towards the closet to escape him. He throws her on his shoulders as if she weighed a feather.

 He throws her on his shoulders as if she weighed a feather

Nandini was enjoying the ride and the view

N - Hayeee (Wow!), what an amazing view!

Nandini let out a giggle as Manik gave her a spank.

M - Stop wriggling your ass, you naughty girl

Manik threw her on the bed and came above her. He moved towards her lips to stop her giggles but he stopped abruptly.

"Manik, you deserve better"

"Manik, aap alag hi meaning nikal rahe ho"

"Fine. I'm going"

Her words rang in his mind halting all his movements and his body turned stiff. He closed his eyes and shakes his head a little to remove these words from his mind.

Nandini looked at him on not feeling his touch. She noticed his stiff posture and became worried. All her mischief flew out of the window.

N - Manik, kya hua?
(Manik, what happened?)

Manik sat on the bed and spoke

M - Nothing. Go, get changed.

N - Weren't we going to make love?

Nandini asked still laying on the bed.

M - We were but

N - But what?

Nandini sat beside him and asked him while wrapping her arms around his biceps.

M - But I can't

N - Why?

M - You won't understand

N - Try me

Manik rubbed his hands on his hair to find appropriate words to describe his situation.

M - I... I...

Nandini gave him some time to gather his thoughts as she could see he was very much disturbed.

M - Whenever I close my eyes, all I can hear are the words that you spoke today. I... I'm not able to handle it. I know that you were just sharing your feelings with me but, arghh

N - I understand what you're trying to say. I know it's difficult to forget those words and I'm not asking you to forget them. But can I ask something from you?