Part - 13

Hello everyone

So here's presenting a new update for all of you

I'm sorry I didn't have time to give replies to your comments but I'll try to give replies to all of your comments.

And yes one more thing, I'm gonna change the story plot of "Is Love Pain?" So I want a new name for that story. I have 2 names in my mind and those are:
1. MaNan ~ A new definition of Love
2. Will love survive?
Choose wisely, guys.

This story will be completed within 20-25 parts. If you guys want then, I can extend it.

______________________________________

Malhotra Mansion; Mumbai

Out of nowhere, 3 people made an entry into Malhotra Mansion and guards didn't stop them as once they were Manik Malhotra's friends. But the thing is now they don't matter to him anymore which is not known to many people.

Those peoples were non-other than Alya, Dhruv, and Aryamann (their new friend)

A - Manik... Manik... Manik...

Entering inside she started shouting Manik's name so that they don't have to face any troubles.

Hearing the hustle-bustle outside, Murthy's came out except Nandini. Looking at the faces in front of them, Murthy's blood boiled except for Amms as she doesn't know who Alya and Dhruv are. because they are the reason why Manik is suffering so much and they have no shame in coming there and calling out for him when they know that they are at fault and not Manik. Let's see for what they have come.

Amms - who are you? I have never seen you here before.

Alya - Who the hell are you to question me? And what the hell are you doing here?

A voice came from behind and everyone was shocked that how come he's here at this time because at this time he has college to attend.

Voice - ALYA. Mind your words. Think before you speak something.

Dhruv who was a silent spectator till now spoke in Alya's defense

Dhruv - Cabir, why are you shouting at her? What's her fault? What she told is absolutely correct. What are these middle-class people doing here?

Cabir - Dhruv, if you have forgotten let me remind you that you too belong to the middle-class people's category. And how do you know they are middle-class people?

Alya - Of course, they are. Just look at them.

C - If you think so Miss. Alya Saxena then, let me burst your bubble that they're not a middle-class family but, they are richer than your whole father's property including all the estates of your father. If they want then, they can destroy you but I know they won't do that as their morals are not that.

Cabir was going to speak further but was cut off by Amms.

Amms - No Cabir. Wait right there. I can bear anything but Manik's sadness. If you people hurt Manik a bit more then, you all will be finished by me. You guys still don't know me. So better stay away from MY MANIK. Once I can bear a scratch on Nandini but not on my son Manik. Do you understand what I'm telling you guys about? You better understand and don't even think about hurting Manik and Nandini. I won't spare you.

Cabir - Satisfied with her answer?

Cabir asked them sarcastically and continued pointing at the door without further discussion

Cabir - The door of right there. You may leave now.

What do you guys think will happen to Alya and Dhruv?

Do vote and comment. It means a lot.

Your irregular writer...