Part - 22

MaNan's Room Terrace; Malhotra Farmhouse.

The younger clan was seated in MaNan's room in the farmhouse including Abhimanyu and Aryaman and of course excluding DhruLya.

MaNan were seated on the couch while others choose the bean bags to sit.

There was pin-drop silence in the room as no one knew from where to start the conversation but our beloved Manik was busy romancing with his Nandini. Let's see what he's doing.

Manik had sneaked his arm around Nandini's waist and was busy nuzzling in her neck and occasionally dropping a kiss or two making it hard for her to concentrate on others.

(A/n : If I was in Nandini's place, I wouldn't want to concentrate on others😉😉)

Looking at them, Abhimanyu spoke

Ab - indono ka chalu hi rehta hai kya Arya?

Ar - You're asking me as if I was here all the time🙄

Ab - To itna bhadak kyu raha hai?

Ar - Me bhadak raha hu? Me? To tu aise illogical questions kyu puchta hai?

Ab - Illogical? What's illogical in this?

Ar - Your brain idiot.

M - Stop it you both! Bachpan se tum dono ka yahi scene hai

Nodding his head in disbelief he continued

Kab bade honge tum dono?

Ab, Ar - Never

Ab - As we know that

Ar - You'll be there for us

Ab - To guide us

Ar - So, why take tension elder brother?

Manik smiled at them while others were confused hearing elder brother.

N - Elder brother?

Before Manik can answer, Aryaman came forward to answer her

Ar - Haanji. Bhabhi. Hum dono aapke devar hai. Jaanna chahegi kaise?

N - Ji bilkul devarji. Agar aap batayenge to hum zaroor sunenge.

Manik and Abhimanyu smiled at their growing bond.

Ab - To sunye bhabhi. I'm Manik's mama's son

Before he can continue, Aryaman interrupted

Ar - I'm kya haa? Me kya ped se tapka tha? Ya even better aive hi paida hogaya without any effort

M - Shut up. Not a word.

Turning towards Nandini he spoke,

Nandini, these idiots are my brothers. They are my mama's son. Well, I don't consider him mama because he's my best friend. I can share anything and everything with him. He's more close to me than these idiots.

Ar - Hawww Bhai. That's not fair

Ab - Manu, don't start again. We have important matters to discuss.

M - Yeah. So, coming towards it, why did you ask me to do that drama back home in which I had to be all calm and composed with them.

Ab - That was because I wanted to know that till what extend they can stand low. And the results are here.

Ar - Well, that's not the entire reason. The thing is we wanted to ensure your safety that's why we did this and of course we had to protect bhabhi too. So, we thought why not let them think that they're playing with us.

Ab - But that forgot they are up against The Manik Malhotra.

M - And how can u forget Harshad is also involved in this along with a business rival.

Mu - That was all a drama? I thought you forgave them.

N - Do you really think that Mukti? He won't forgive them as they tied their hands with Nyonika.

Ab, Ar, M - WHAT?

C - You didn't know this?

The trio brothers nodded no.

M - Spill the beans Cabir.

C - Manik, leave all these. We'll discuss this later. But what's the plan for now..?

Cabir signaled Mukti to not tell anything about Manik's accident now but unfortunately, Nandini saw it

N - Cabir, what are you hiding? Is there any problem?

Mu - Na... Nahi Nandini. There isn't anything that we are hiding. You tell me why did you allow Alya to give you a nickname and all. I still didn't get it.

N - Oh that! I wanted to be sure that they are not plotting against my Manik. That's why I acted all friendly with them to know their plan

C - What did you get at the end?

N - That they aren't using their brains. Someone is making them do all these and they are doing all these in their rage and insecurities.

Mu - But who? Harshad?

M - He is. But there are more characters which you guys are unaware of.

C - Are they the same about which you were talking to yourself in your cabin?

M - You were there. But you had left the building according to me.

C - I did. But I came back to get my car keys which I forgot in your cabin.

Mukti had enough of their games. She was frustrated. They all kept it a secret from her as if they don't consider her as theirs. They don't trust her enough. Amidst all these, she ignored a pair of eyes looking at her with admiration and pain.

Mu - Enough of your games! I want to know all of it. I'm fed up with these games now. At least tell us how did you find all this?

Hearing Mukti's question, the trio of brothers smirked while others looked at them with hope...

M - Next update me bataunga 😂😂😂

How was the update?

Did you guys like it?

A few words for Aryaman?

Should I make Cabir a detective? I guess he'll do great😂

What do you think about Mukti?

How did you like the growing bond of bhabhi and devar?

Do let me know your views.

Regards,
Your irregular writer 😂😂