Part - 5

Nandini spoke all the things which were in her heart to Manik unknown to the fact that her entire conversation was heard by 3 persons and they had tears in their eyes.

They were non-other than Chacha-Chachi and Raj. Yes, Raj thought it's important to inform them so he found their address and brought them here. They went a little away from the ICCU

R - Kya aap logon ko pehlese hi inke baare mai pata tha?

Cha -  Nahi saab mujhe nahi pata tha.

Ch - pr mujhe pata tha bhaisaab. Maine inn dono ki aankhon mai vo pyaar dekha hai. Manik hamari Nandu k liye perfect hai. Haina Murthy jii?

Cha - haan ji bilkul. Manik se achha ladka hame hamari Nandu k liye nahi mil sakta.

Raj was beaming with pride listening to the praises of his son from his girlfriend's family. Chachi got a call from Amms and she informed Amms about MaNan's accident. Amms was horrified listening to this and told her she'll be there as soon as possible. She immediately took a flight to reach Mumbai as soon as possible.

After half an hour Manik's eyeballs moved and he murmured Nandini. Nandini who was sitting beside him gazing at him lovingly. She held his hands tighter in between hers and shouted for the doctor. Hearing her shouts Cabir, Chacha, Chachi, and Raj came inside the room.