Chapter One: Last Day in Magnolia

~Lucys Point of View~

Dear Mother and Father, 

Its been 3 weeks since Fairytail disbanded, and each passing day gets more difficult to handle. Every street I walk though I see memories of precious team and I walking back to the guild after a mission or casually talking and laughing at a local cafe. 

But, truthfully what hurts the most is not seeing the one I love barging through my window every morning. I secretly loved seeing him in my house every morning. It hurts not having my family here to spend time with. It reminds me of being back at the mansion, being all alone with no one to speak too. 

I'm at my breaking point, and it pains me to simply stay here. Due to this I've chosen to leave Magnolia today and go to Crocus to follow my dreams of becoming a writer, and maybe become stronger. I will write again to  keep you updated Mother, Father. I love you always.

 Love your daughter, 

Lucy Heartfillia

_____________________________________

I sealed the letter and placed it with the others, closing the lid tightly.

"Its only 11:15 a.m, I suppose I should start packing, the sooner the better. Gate of the Maiden, I open thee! Virgo!" I say a cloud of stars appear before me revealing Virgo.

"Punishment, Hime?" I let out a annoyed sigh at her statement 

"Nothing of the sort, Virgo. I was hoping you could pack my belongings, and place them into the Spirit World until further notice."

 " Of course, Hime." With that she disappears from sight along with my belongings, my apartment  became empty leaving only a trail of glitter. 2 luggage cases resting by the door somewhat over filled.

"Okay, next step. Gate of the Lion, I open thee! Leo!" I swung my hand with the key downwards making bells sound once again. Instead of showing up immediately as he usually does, I hear a loud thud coming from behind me. I turn around to see Loke on the wooden floor propping himself up with his elbow.

"You summoned me, Lucy?" He asked standing to his feet holding his head.

"Could you tell the land lady I am leaving the apartment for me and give her this months rent?" I asked handing him a bag with 70,000 jewels inside. 

"As you wish, Lucy." He said taking the bag then disappearing. 

"Now all I have to do is leave this place, and catch a train to Crocus" I said to myself walking out my apartment building. I took a final glance at my home making every fond memory I had echo through my head.

 Taking one last look at my home, luggage in hand, with the memories still replaying in my head as I walked to the train station. I passed the bridge as a silhouette of myself and Natsu ran down the footpath of the river, racing to Fairytail, which he obviously won.

As I looked back arguing with myself if this truly was the best choice to make, I saw Fairytail in the distance standing tall towering over the city. I felt my eyes brim with tears and my feet quickly took off running beneath me. As I got closer to the Guild I could see it slowly break and crumble to the ground. I stopped once I got close enough to realize nothing was there only a patch of Debree with a sign saying, "FairyTail Property" My tears fell and I myself fell to my knees. "Lucy?"

 I turned my head around at the sound of Natsu's voice but my eyes only saw Loki standing behind me still holding the bag I gave him. "The land lady refused to take the money since you are leaving Magnolia. She said for you to take it, you need more than she does." 

I couldn't help but smile at her kindness and I whipped my tears away pulling myself from the ground. "Thank You, Land lady." I thanked her in my mind.  I grabbed my luggage from the ground and began walking with Loke once again to the train station

-------------------------------------------------

Loke decided to stay with me until I reached where I needed to go safely. It is lonely to travel on your own after all so I let him stay. As we took our seats, The sound of the conductor's voice boomed on the overheads of the train. "Our departure from Magnolia to Crocus will begin shortly, please enjoy your ride with us." 

"This is it." I say resting my head on the palm of my hand. "A new start."

"You know you could always keep waiting for them." Loke said taking a seat next to me.

"I know, but it hurt to stay. My family is gone again, leaving me alone again." My eyes brimmed with tears once again I covered my eyes with my hands attempting to stop the tears. I felt Loke wrap his arm around my shoulders as he pulled me into a hug.

"I still have you all. I know ill never truly be alone. This town just has too many memories" I said as Loke released me from his hold. A young man walking the aisle of the train offered us drinks to keep while we rode but Loke kindly rejected making the man slightly angered from what I could see. 

"We'll never leave you, so get some rest while we get there, Lucy." I nodded my head as Loke guided it to his shoulder where I fell into a dream less sleep.

Next Chapter 

Arriving In Crocus