Chapter 9: Our First Mission

~Lucy's Point of View~

I woke up feeling more comfortable than what I did on the couch. I felt a warm pillow next to me so I attempted to pull it closer, but it wouldn't budge. Since the pillow wouldn't move I just moved closer to it wrapping my arms around it. It was really warm almost like Natsu. I felt my tears ready to fall any moment now I buried my head in the pillow hoping it would stop the pain.

"Lucy, you know I'm not a pillow right?" I heard my pillow say to me. I know I'm going insane to have a talking pillow.

"Of course y-you are." I knew my voice was cracking already. At this point the tears started falling freely.

"I think she's crying, Sting." I heard Lector say flying above me.

"Huh?!? Blondie what's wrong?" Sting said grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Remembering FairyTail is all." I said putting my head back where it was not wanting to explain. Then I realized it was Stings bare chest I was buried my head into. He wasn't wearing a shirt! I looked to see if he had pants on which he did.

I blushed a deep shade of red along with the rest of my body.

"Like what you see, Blondie?" Sting said looking down at me then blushed as well. I looked down to see my shirt was ruffled almost completely reveling my breasts of it wasn't for my bra. Sting instantly feel out the bed due to his nosebleed when he saw me. I quickly fixed myself and ran to the bathroom.

~Sting Point Of View~

I see Lucy run into the restroom covering her breast. Blondie really has a set on her. I thought blushing deeply remembering the image of her. She looks so adorable when she's flustered. A hear a knock on the door of my room. I grab a nearby towel to clean my nose from the blood around it.

I walk towards the door to see Rogue already walking in.

"Where Lucy?" He says looking around.

"She's in the shower I think. Where's Lector? He was here last night." I told him.

"Oh they made breakfast for us. They wanted me to wake you up and tell you." Rogue said walking towards the door and leaving. I knock on the restroom door,

"Blondie when you're done go downstairs. Frosh and Lector made breakfast for us." I said through the door.

"Alright, I'll be out in a bit." I walked downstairs while putting on my shirt. Taking a seat at the dinning table waiting for food to be placed in front of me.

"You are aware were low on money right Sting?" Rogue says to me.

"Huh, but we went on a just 3 days ago!" I almost yelled at him. 

"You are correct, but that money went to the Sabertooth fund due to the amount of food and drinks the guild used during yesterdays party." Rogue said as he leaned back in his chair. 

"Ugh, that damn Orga practically drank the guild dry with his drinking habit! Especially during party's." I said annoyingly. 

"We should go on a S-Class mission. A high paying one." Rogue suggested. 

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's make Blondie to go with us!"

~Lucy's Point of View~

I put on my new outfit, and I have to say I really do like it. Virgo really had a good taste in clothing. (The picture in the media is her outfit she will always wear.) I was finally out the shower and dressed then I made my way downstairs. I wonder what the exceeds made for breakfast I didn't even think they could cook.