Chapter 10: Mission Commence

~Lucy's point of View~

We just arrived were the mission is taking place. The conductor said we were in a town called Norgion. Kirara was resting on my head while the exceeds were walking behind Rogue who was following Sting. I think Sting is taking us to the Town Hall to see the Mayor. Rogue and I didn't know what the mission was about or any of the details. 

"Stingy-bee, Whats the mission were doing? You never showed us." I whined 

"Oh sorry, we're taking down a dark guild that's been terrorizing this town. For 900,000 Jewels" He said handing me the paper with the mission written on it. 

"Phantom Wrath?" Rogue said peeking over my shoulder. 

"Apparently normal ranked mages can't handle it, and have gone missing. Some type Zeref worshiping guild." I flinched at the mention of Zeref's name. 

"If we are able to save the wizards then the money is doubled?" Rogue asked pointing to the paper. 

"That's what it says. Hopefully the mages aren't in danger." I said quietly. 

"Lets hurry up." 

"No need Blondie, were already here." Sting said pointing to the tall building about a mile from us. I stared at the building.

We made it to the Town Hall to only be greeted my servants asking who we are. I took the liberty to start introducing our self. 

"I'm Lucy, and this is my partner, Kirara." I said as Kirara jumped into my arms meowing. 

"I'm Sting, and this is my partner, Lector." On queue Lector raised his hand and simply nodded. 

"I am Rogue, and this is my partner, Frosch. We're here to accept the request sent to SaberTooth about the Dark Guild." Rogue said as Frosch came out from behind Rogue. 

"Frosch Thinks so too!" 

"Ah Yes, Do come on and take a seat. The mayor will be here shortly."

~Stings point of View~

The Mayor said that the members of the dark guild are taking mages off the streets around midnight. Rogue devised a plan to easily attack from the inside of the base and outside. Lucy would be abducted by the dark guild mages and then be taken to their base and hopefully be put with the other mages. Rogue and I were on the roofs watching Lucy not losing sight of her. Lucy was causally walking by the river when the water rose and captured her into a sphere. A man came out from behind a building laughing. 

"Are you lost, Miss?" He said as Lucy was hitting the sphere from the inside not being successful. 

"That won't work Miss. My water lock can't be broken from the inside." He balled his hand into a fist causing Lucy to grasp her neck and slowly fall unconscious. I was about to jump off the roof until Rogue grabbed my arm signaling for me to stand down. I couldn't help it I hate seeing Lucy in danger especially when I can do something about it . 

"I got my girl for the night. I'm heading back to the guild." He said walking into the forest with Lucy still in the sphere of water following behind. The exceed carried Rogue and I over the man who took Lucy. I glanced at Rogue who was carrying Kirara. She looked as if she would blow any second. Lucy finally woke up and acted as a damsel in distress. The man kept telling her to shut up getting annoyed of her.

We finally reached the guild, Phantom Wrath, it was pretty eerie looking being surrounded by dead trees and only being shined by the moon light. Rogue and I saw him and Lucy walk into the guild. Now all we have to do is wait for Lucy to start attacking from the inside and release the captured images. Then we start attacking the members in the guild hall.

~Lucy's Point of View~

We walked through the guild doors with men whistling my way. Some of the ones we past grabbed my clothes causing them to rip. At this point my clothes were torn almost completely. We walked through the guild to a pure steel door. We went down what seemed like 5 flights of stairs. We walked down a dark cordoor with cells. We stood in front of a cell with 3 other mages. 

"Now stay here and behave yourself I have a special treat for you." He said seductively throwing my in the cell. 

"Are you guys okay?" I asked the mages in rags. 

"Yes, we will be fine, but what about you? Are you hurt?" The what seemed to be the eldest one said. 

"I'm perfectly okay. I'm here to save everyone here." I said giving a warm smile to them.

"Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo." I chanted and Virgo appeared bowing before me. 

"What can I be of assistance with, Hime?" Virgo said standing straight. 

"As you see Virgo, I need you to help me release these mages. There are 5 floors, dig holes into each cell and direct the opposite side to the hospital in town, please Virgo." 

"As you wish, Hime." She said then left digging holes in every cell. Once everyone was out of the cells Virgo came back to me. 

"Virgo! Are you okay? I know that was a lot to do. I'm sorry to make you work so much." I said feeling guilty. 

"Im perfectly fine, Hime. Doing that was not a hassle at all. I'll be taking my leave now. Please be safe, Hime." She said bowing then disappearing with a gold cloud. I climbed through the hole in my cell and met with Sting and Rogue. I was greeted by Kirara pouncing into my arms. 

"Blondie, are you okay?" 

"What happened to you?" Sting and Roguee asked looking at my ripped clothing. 

"Long story. I'll tell you about it later. Let's take out this guild first." Without any hesitation the exceeds and Kirara flew above us while Sting swung open the guild doors and sprinted inside. We began fighting I was in my Taurus Star Dress only to be sent back into my normal clothes due to a nullification magic user. I sensed a high about of magic power before being seeing in flames less than 5feet away. Kirara transformed into her battle form and and saved all of us before the flame hit us. Unfortunately our clothes were melting due to the heat. I looked down to the source of the fire to see someone I didn't expect to see. Natsu.....

Next Chapter
~Unexpected Help~

-The fairy in the media is Herupa the healing fairy.