Chapter 45: Jonilet

~Natsu's Point of View~ 

I couldn't move again, this time on the cold floor.

"I'm sorry for my recklessness causing me to be sealed away dear." I heard a dark a but somewhat high pitched, a new voice. I groggily lifted myself up to see Sting starring behind me in shock. I slowly turned around to see Lucy with blood red eyes and black smoke coming off of her limbs. 

"Not again." I heard Sting say lowly his hands bawling in fists.

"Of course not my love, I kept my promise to revive you, did I not?"   Dormanji said as he morphed from a cloud of dark smoke into a heavily tanned demon with curled horns poking out of his head. "I am still the same as when you left, Jonilet." 

"Yet I am not." Jonilet said raising her arm or Lucy's arm in front of her face. "Sadly that is true, but your soul is all I desire." Dormanji said softly placing his hand on Jonilets cheek. She hummed happily in response. 

"Get your hand off Lucy!" Sting charged forward with his hand covered in s bright shine. 

Dormanji did not bother to look to at Sting when he kauched him backward  with just a flick of his hand.  Sting flew back in my direction, I fell to the ground again avoiding his body that hit the now falling building behind us. I pushed my self off the ground completely dragging my feet over to Sting to help him out the rubble. 

As I got closer I heard groans of pain coming more clear along with the dust that had just cleared the air. I lifted Sting from the rubble and carried him out the debree of the building. "I have a plan to save Lucy. But I dont know if it will work." Sting said panting.

"I don't even know whats going on! Why is Lucy acting that way?!" I yelled.

"She's being possessed you idiot!" 

"Possessed? How did that happen?" I asked again

"She was attacked by him almost a year ago." 

"You didn't do anything?!" I asked angrily dropping him to the floor. He groaned again as his body hit the ground. 

"We did more than you did, We kept her safe!" My eyes widened as those words left his mouth. He stood up and come closer to me. "Leaving her all alone by herself. Just like when she was younger."  Sting put an accusing finger on my chest. "If you didn't leave her then maybe her heart wouldn't have been dark enough for him to control!" It's my fault. 

"We don't have time for this, we need to save Lucy." 

---------------------------------------------- 

~Sting Point of View~

"We don't have time for this, we need to save Lucy." I said turning away from Natsu's dumb face. "If we take Dormanji down first then the demon controlling Lucy will grow weaker making her easier to take down, then we can probably save Lucy." 

If he revived Jonilet then maybe if I take him down then I can take down the other one without harming Lucy. 

"I'll make it up to her." I heard Natsu say as he raised his head,

"Good Luck with that." She won't go back to him so easily right? I shook my head aggressively before looking back to Dormanji and Jonilet controlling Lucy's body.

I charged to Dormanji and Jonilet gaining their attention. Dormanji groaned in annoyance flicking his hand once again. I felt the air coming to me once again but fire filled the corner of my vision. I looked behind myself to see Natsu following closely behind me Fire ready in hands.

Dormanji pushed Jonilet protectively behind him making her stumble backwards as I used my Stigma on his chest to make him immobile. He yelled in frustration as he realized he couldn't move. Natsu jumped over me and ran straight to Lucy. "Natsu?!" He's not following the plan! "Jonilet Run!" 

"Not Without you my love!" Just hearing Lucy's possessed  voice say that makes me angry. Jonilet stood up as Natsu charged at her, she crossed her arms over her face defending herself from the flames. Smoke emitted from Jonilet's crossed arms while Natsu's fist covered in flames grew bigger making the smoke become darker.

After a short stand off, The smoke became over whelming throwing Natsu back, me along with it. Jonilet sprinted back to Dormanji smearing blood over his chest making my Stigma disappear.

"Are you alright?" Jonilet said caressing his face frantically. 

"I'm just fine don't worry my dear. We need to take them both out, Now." 

"That wasn't the plan, Natsu!" I yelled, Natsu just turned to me and looked down. "I know more about this than you, do just follow my plan if you want to get Lucy back." I exhaled deeply as they started approaching us. 

"The last of the girls light remains in one of you."  Jonilet laughed as a blade of blood formed in her hands. "Shall we see who it is?"  Natsu and I stood up as they turned to us once again. A quick glance to each other as we charged to them and them to us.