Chapter 2: Arriving In Crocus

~Normal Point of View~

It was only 2:30pm when the train was less than an mile away from Crocus. Loke and Lucy slept peacefully until the train began to squeak loudly on the tracks. Loke awoke first looking at his surroundings out the window. Instead of trees and vegetation, it was now replaced with small buildings slowly turning into much larger onces showing they were entering the center of Crocus. Loke's head faced upwards when a sudden voice spoke.

"All passengers arriving in Crocus, please prepare your belongings to disembark from the train." 

Loke glanced over to Lucy who was still sound asleep as the train now came to a stop. He lightly poked her cheeks not wanting to frighten Lucy when she woke up. This only made her slightly turn in her sleep. "Not now, we'll go to the guild a bit later Natsu." Lucy said sleepily.

Loke eyes widened when Lucy spoke, after all, every single one of her spirits were aware of the note left for Lucy by Natsu. Loke let out a frustrated sigh as he poked Lucy's cheek once again slightly rougher being sure to wake her this time.

Lucy awoke with a jump frantically searching her surroundings. "Where are we?" Lucy asked as the train came to a soft stop. 

"We're in Crocus, Hime. Its our stop." Loke said as he grabbed her Luggage and began walking off the train. He took Lucy's hand as he assisted her down from the steps of the train.

~Lucys Point of View~

As Loke and I began walking from the train station I noticed Loke stumbling a bit as he walked. "You must be tired from being in the human world too long. Why dont you return for a bit?" I offered, Loke was aboutto speak when I cut him off.

"Ill summon you when I go the forest to find a training spot." I said turning to him and smiling reassuring him I'll be fine.

"As you wish, Lucy."  Loke sighed "Ill take the luggage as well." He then turned into a golden cloud with the words imprinted, 'Stay Safe.' in it.I stood for a second until I decide to summon another spirit so I won't be lonely walking in a new town.

"Gate of the Canis Minor, I open thee! Nikora!" I command before me a see a small snowman like spirit ."

Pun! Pun!" 

"Hiya Plue, would you mind keeping me company while I go shopping?" I asked picking up Plue from the ground. 

"Pun! Pun!"  I simply smiled as I held  Plue in my hands ready to begin shopping for clothing and Keys.

It was nearly sundown when I decided to send Plue back to the Spirit World. It was just about time to start looking for a spot to train in Crocus's Forest.

Just as I spotted the entrance to Forest Entrance of Crocus, I began thinking about training with my spirits and what could happen and how I would enjoy it.  Loke and I in Physical Training. Capricorn for Magic Storage Training. Tarus with Weapon Training. Aquarius with Water Training. Like a train it suddenly hit me.

"Aquarius." I whispered to myself completely breaking down into silent tears, my hand unconsciously made its way to my chest gripping tightly to the broken key that rested around my neck. Suddenly I felt a hard surface and then I was falling back.

"Im so sorry, I wasn't looking in front of me." I say trying not to sniffle, still not making eye contact.

"Of course you werent. If you were  you would have seen me in front of you, instead of looking at the ground, Blondie." He said angrily.

Annoyed with his immature nickname for me I stood up looking up to him with my blurry vision, "Well you should have seen me and moved out my way, Idiot."

He seemed to flinch when I entered his personal space giving him a Lear look of my teary face in the dark street.

"He-Hey, why are you crying?Di-Did you really fall that hard?"He stuttering, I felt my eyes widened as his expression changed immediately. I laughed at his coment picking myself up with one hand and wiping my tears with the other.

"No, Its not that just, I lost a really good friend a while back and I was thinking of them is all."

"Hey, your'e that Blonde from fairytail." FairyTail. I see my vision starting to blur, tears threating to fall any second now, again. I quickly blink them away. All the memories of Fairytail flash in my head once again.

"And You're that blonde from Sabertooth"  I said diverting atttention from Fairytail.
"That Blonde youre talking about has a name, and it is The Almigthty Sting Eucliffe." He says proudly placing his hands on his waist directing his attention to the moon.

"So does this one for your information and It's Lucy Heartfillia." I say finally introducing myself. He looks down to me from the corner of his eyes and I see a small smirk play onto his face.

~Stings Point Of View~

 Now I remember, Lucy was her name, I smirk as I look down to her, "Lucy huh, I like Blondie more."

"You're blonde too you know" She retorted. I was about to say a smart remark when I heard a stomach growl like a beast. I look towards the source I look at the Blondie.

"Hungry huh?" I asked digging my hand in my pockets.

"Yeah I suppose so. I havent eaten since this morning." Lucy replied shyly being embaressed looking at the ground.

"Wanna get something to eat? I was on my way to get a bite anyway." She stayed silent for a while. I have no idea why I just asked her to have dinner, it just came out.

"Its okay if you do-" Lucy looked quickly up to me silencing me in surprise.

"Sure, sounds good." She says as she smiles having a tint of pink on her cheeks,I find myself staring a bit too long at her.  She looks at me with her chocolate brown eyes

"Hey, are you alright?" She says walking closer to me.

"Y-Yeah Im fine. Lets go already." I say turning my head away from her. We start walking in a random direction in hopes to find a place to eat. Come to think of it I dont know a single place to eat here this late at night.

Im guessing Blondie doesnt either, shes just following me which ever way I go. Im only on this side of town since Rogue kicked me out the guild for fighting Orga. I shrugged my shoulders then felt 3 pokes on my upper arm.

"Lets eat there. It looks really good. I don't think I can go any further anyway." She said grabbing her stomach that growled again then mine did the same.

"Alright, Agreed. I can't go on either." I began leaning on Blondie as she playfully carried me to the entrance.

"Table for two," I said putting more of my weight on Lucy making her slightly tip over.

Next Chapter 

Lunch At Midnight