Chapter 11: Unexpected Help

~Lucy's Point of View~
Kirara flew up in the sky carring all the three of us including the exceeds out the way of the fire on her back. She seems to transform into a Sabertooth Tiger this must be her battle form. 

"Thanks, Kirara." I said petting her head with one hand and covering my breasts with the other. Unfortunately our clothing were still melting. This hot of fire. That fire could only come from one source. It was indeed Natsu.

I looked around to see Herupa flying around us. 

"Please Accept my assistance, Miss Lucy."  We all glowed being healed with new clothing making its way into our bodies. 

"These clothes are Celestial Clothing. They are resistant to fire and all the elements." She said pointing at mine, Rogue and Stings. Our clothing was red with gold trimmings. (Media) 

"Thank you Herupa!" We said in unison. "Thank you for allowing me to help." She said then spun rapidly and disappeared.

~Rogue's Point of View~

Sting and I noticed his scent since we arrived in town, but we could've been mistaken. It has been over three months since FairyTail disbanded. I saw Sting clenching his fist as tightly as he could while I saw Lucy shaking a bit. Before Lucy joined us she would always say how Sting said would beat Natsu for hurting Lucy and leaving her all by herself. I was dragged out my thoughts by something or someone, 

"I'm All Fired Up!"

That definitely sounded like Natsu. Sting and I saw how Lucy was trembling, Sting hugged Lucy from behind attempting to comfort her which worked, she wasn't shaking as much. 

"Lucy, you stay here." Sting said emotionless. 

"No I'm helping you guys. I don't even know if that's him, if it is then oh well we have a job to do. I'm stronger than that." Lucy said opposing the fact that Natsu might be here, with her hair covering her eyes. 

Before Sting could protest Lucy already jumped off Kirara descending to the ground with Sting and I following closely behind. 

"She's stubborn you know." I said jumping in midair. 

"Yeah, but that's what great about her." Sting said as we finally landed. We already saw Lucy taking on 8 guild members at once they were using magic, while she was fighting hand to hand combat and winning since our magic was still nullified.

Sting, the exceeds, Kirara and I began fighting along with Lucy. We took more than half of the members out. The only few left included the 2 strongest members who are twins and the guild master. 

"These tigers wish to tangle with the phantoms, brother." One of the twins said. 

"Indeed they do. Look over there brother a new mistress for our master, Brother." The other twin added looking at Lucy while the other is sprinting towards Sting and I. 

"You won't lay a hand on Lucy!" Sting yelled knocking out the 1st twin easily . Before Sting could even reach the other twin he disappeared only to appear behind Lucy. 

"Now let's not be hasty or the girl gets hurt." He said smiling sinerstily holding a blade to Lucy's neck. We had no idea what to do. He paralyzed Lucy then picked her up and jumped to the roof laughing. For some reason he fell off the roof due to a punch in the back causing him to drop Lucy over the edge. 

"We're to far we won't catch her in time!" Rogue said running with Sting, the exceeds, and Kirara following close behind.

~Lucy's Point of View~

Why are they panicking I'm fine. Loke will catch me as he always does. As I predicted Loke appeared under me as I landed gently in his arms. I looked to see Sting and Rogue looking relieved I was safe.

"I made it just in time didn't I, Lucy." He said kneeling down placing my back against a wall. 

"Thank you, Loke." With that he disappeared only to be replaced by my comrades. 

"Are you okay, Lucy?" Sting and Rogue said in unison. I laughed at there concern for me it was cute. 

"Of course I am but we have to take out the guild master before he makes a run for it and disappears again." I said pulling myself from the ground with the help from Sting and Rogue. 

"Shes right. We should now take the chance that the guild is taken down we should battle the guild master." Rogue said jogging towards the masters room with us following closely behind.

We reached the master door which inside had held the master of Phantoms Wrath. 

"Ready?" Sting said smiling at me and nodding to Rogue who nodded back. 

"Let's go!" The door swung open and a man who seemed to be the guild master fell out landing face forward his head next to our feet.

"Haha that was too easy huh, Happy? Good job out there. Too bad he wasn't here. I could have sworn I sensed him. I want to beat him already."

"Aye sir! But Natsu this gives you more time to train."

"You're right."

I froze when I heard the voices coming out the smoke. 

"No way it couldn't be them." I said quietly walking towards the smoke smiling with Kirara on my shoulder. My walk turned into a sprint. There he was I wasn't dreaming he was right here, and he was only ten or 15 meters away. I extended my arm to touch his shoulder and get his attention

~Stings Point of View~
Rogue and I let Blondie go and see Natsu since its been over three months. Even though I really don't want her too. He hurt her once and that's one too many times. I see Blondie walking towards us smiling, 

"Let's go back to the Town Hall and tell the Mayor we finished the job and all the mages are safe." she said grabbing our hands taking us out the guild. I blushed Lucy was holding my hand. Her hand fit so perfectly with mine. I wonder why she seems so happy yet such in hurry to leave.

~Unknown Point of View~
"So more and more people are trying to find me I see. It would be more difficult to find me than taking down one of my guilds." I said looking at a Natsu then turning my gaze to see a smiling blonde walking with two men. "

" Too bad that happiness won't last long. This is just the beginning after all. No will be able to save her when your in my Possession . If they do they will face great pain or even death if I chose to do so. " I said covering myself in a black mist then disappearing once again.

Next Chapter

-Back to Sabertooth-