Chapter 6: Becoming A Saber

Authors Note

Thank you so much for 150+ views! I thought I would only get 50 thank you so very much! I'll make this chapter extra long. If you guys have any questions about the story line just ask. Bye-bye for now! Thanks again!

-Sting's Point Of View-

Blondie and I just finished breakfast and it still afternoon. 

"Why not catch an early train to Sabertooth?" I suggest as we walk out the restaurant.

"Sure, the sooner the better, Right?" I nod in agreement. I don't even remember the walk since I was stuck in my own mind. Lucy choose to join my guild and forget FairyTail. I mean it's for the best after what they did to her, although we weren't the best other either in the beginning. I can't wait for her to see how the guild has improved.

They already know about her arrival since I wouldn't stop talking about it. Everyone seemed pretty happy to have another member of the guild especially it being Lucy.  Not to mention Rogue was constantly telling me to hurry up and get her since I wouldn't shut up about it, but I know he is just as excited as I am to give Blondie her surprise gift for her joining. 

I'm sure it's for the best for both celestial mages. After all, it is what Yukino wanted. I can't wait for Lucy to meet our guild it has really changed since Master Jimmena left and I was put in charge to run the place.  We finally reached the train station and made our way to the ticket booth after walking for what seemed like hours. "Two Tickets to Sabertooth Guild."

-Lucy's Point of View-

                We just boarded the train to Sabertooth and sat in a nearby booth. Sting sat across from me in our booth near the window. I'm sure he is so doesn't that mean he gets motion sickness. 

As the train started moving, I heard a painful groan. I guess I was right I couldn't help but laugh at this. 

"Sting are you alright over there?" I said in between laughs. 

"Shut up, don't watch me suffer." He said just above a whisper, turning  to a new shade of green I had never seen before.

"Alright I know a way to help you, but you have to scoot over." Sting did as I told him to do without hesitation. I guess he does really need help with his motion sickness. I walked over to Stings side of the booth and sat down next to him I could see a faint color of blush on his cheeks. I placed his head on my lap and took a piece of his blonde hair in my fingers and twirled it. He seemed to calm down a bit regaining his color. 

"Is this helping?" I heard no response from him only light snoring. He fell asleep on my lap peacefully I blushed he looked quite cute sleeping. Remember He's helping you. My mind replayed the day Natsu and I met. Just like how Natsu did after I ran away from my home. I felt my eyes starting to swell with tears remembering Natsu and FairyTail. I told myself during training I won't cry over them anymore. I decided to take a short nap until we reached my soon to be guild.

~In Crocus~

                 I started to wake up when I heard a screeching sound that came from outside. "All passengers to arrive in Sabertooth territory, please gather your belongings. Your stop will be here shorty" Oh were here already. 

"Hey, Stingy-bee wake up were about to arrive near Sabertooth." I said poking his cheek. Sting wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my lower stomach. 

"I don't wanna." He whined in a husky morning voice. My whole face turned a deep shade of red that would put Erza's hair to shame. As the train came to a stop I attempted to wake up again. 

"S-Sting, we need to get off the train. It already stopped." He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me to see the position we were in. He turned a deeper shade of red than I was. He then quickly jumped off the train through the window. 

I made my way off the train to see Sting still blushing a bit. "Sorry about that. You were just really conformable." I blushed at his comment or complement. 

"T-Thanks." We started to walk to what seemed to be Sabertooth. 

"Hey, Do you have an idea of where you want your new guild mark and color?" He placing his hands behind his neck. 

"Well I was thinking the right of my waist. Maybe white with a light blue outline." He nodded his head as he grabbed a door. A giant one?. 

"Wait,Sting I'm really ner-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when Sting let go of the door handle and kicked open the guild doors instead. 

"I'm Back, and I brought someone with me." The whole guild stared my direction in dead silence. 

I took a deep breath calming my nerves before speaking, "Uh, Hi Everyone. I'm Lucy Heartfillia. I would like to join your guild." I said bowing. 

"Let's Party!" I look up to see a man with green hair tied back in a bandanna yell raising a glass in the air and everyone shouting in agreement. I regained my composure looking behind me if anyone else walked in after us causing them to cheer as they did, but there was no one. I felt a hand tug on my sleeve 

"See? Nothing to worry about." He said smiling down at me. 

"Yeah your right." I smiled back. 

"Let's get rid of your old guild mark and get your new one in place." We make our way to the bar area were a women with dark purple hair if cleaning a glass. As she turns around I see her eyes grow bigger. 

"Minerva replace Lucy's guild mark with our very own," He said walking to a stair case.  "When you're done, come to my office." Sting said she nods and smiles at me as she gestures me to come closer and I place my hand in hers. 

"This might hurt a little bit, so i'll talk to you while I remove your former guild mark." She says as her other hand covers my guild mark glowing a bright shade of white. 

Minerva looks down to the ground before meeting my eyes, "Listen, I'm really sorry for what happened at the Grand Magic Games." She says looking at her feet. I felt a bit of pain on my hand, but its bearable. 

"It's okay I'm not hurt about it at all. It was just a fight between rival guilds at the time, right?" She glanced up at me again smiled. 

"Done." Minerva lifted her hand from mine revealing and empty hand. The guild mark was finally gone and I felt a rush of sadness, but happiness as well. 

"Your right, Thank you. Now that the hard part is over where do you want your guild mark and what colors?" She said as she grabbed the Stamper. 

"I want mine on the right of my waist White with a gold outline. Please." I pulled up my shirt so she could have access to my waist. She set the colors on the stamper and gently placed it on my desired area. It looked so pretty I loved the shades of the colors she used since they went so well together. 

"Thank you, Minerva!" I said happily looking at my guild mark once more before putting my shirt down. 

"No problem Lucy." I turned away from the bar giving her one last wave goodbye heading to Sting office. 

Next Chapter

~Encounter and Stings Office~