Chapter 42: Not again

Natsu's Point of View

"It's about time Jose did something right." I tried to wake up but my whole body felt heavy, I couldn't move. I kept hearing footsteps around me, more and more kept coming. Where am I?

"Shall we begin the ritual, sire?" I heard a deep voice coming closer to me. I opened my eyes trying to figure out where I was, but it was blurry. I saw a huge man almost like a cloud.

"Begin. The sooner the better we can get started." I felt my body get picked up and thrown over a shoulder with a grunt. I looked around to see hooded mages? I thought the infantry team wiped them all out.

"As you wish." My arms started swinging side to side every time the guy carrying me took a step. A few minutes after walking I heard the guy walking up a set of stairs?

I felt the guy carrying me take me off his shoulders, and throw me. My body felt heavy, so it only made the falling seem faster. I fell until I hit some water? I couldn't move or anything, my fire wasn't working, my body wasn't working, I couldn't control anything. Water filled my vision, leaving me with a blurry image of a man and the guy who was carrying me.

"The Darkness, Let it walk free, Let it haunt those around me." The darkness? What darkness?

"The Darkness, Let it walk free, Let it haunt those around me." I said what he said, but i couldn't stop it. Then my eyes got really heavy and ended up closing .

Lucy's Point of View

Sting was sent flying back, but instead he caught himself mid flight and slid on the ground until he came to a stop near me.

"Are you alright?!" I yelled, running towards Sting. I helped him up by grabbing his arm and lifting him up.

"I'm fine, we've got to take him out first." He said pointing to Jose who had a dark cloud that surrounded his body, his eyes glowing blood red. He almost took us out once but he won't do it again. In the corner of my eye I saw Kirara lunge at Jose in her battle form. teeth ready to kill someone. I smiled at Kirara watching her bite his arm drawing blood. He yelled in pain before he raised his clouded hand and punched Kirara's nose causing her to let go of his arm. He flew back, shrinking down to her small cat form once again, but not moving. I ran towards her trying to pick her up but instead I was blown back. I covered my head on instinct before my back hit the ground.

I looked back to see Kirara standing in her battle form once again. Only this time she was facing us. I stood up with a shot of pain going through my body. I've seen her like this before, when the cloud attacked me. Kirara slowly began walking to me, making me take a step backwards. She lunged at me, giving me a only second to dodge. I stepped to the side as Her claws deeply scratched my arm, since she put all her weight on the attack. I was sent to the side as I held my arm, but Happy caught me before I hit the ground, flying up into the air.

I looked down to see Sting run at Jose and Rogue confronting Kirara. Rogue restrained Kirara with his shadows making her incapable of movement. She growled and roared wanting to break free, making her agitated and much more aggressive. A large dark cloud began surrounding her causing her to begin thrashing uncontrollably breaking free from the shadow restraints with a loud roar. Rogue jumped a good distance away.

However, Sting on the other hand wasn't doing so well. My attention snapped back to Sting who was fending off all of Jose's attack with much trouble. I looked between Rogue and Sting, Rouge can handle Kirara, Jose is our main concern now.

"Drop me down with Sting, Ill help him with Jose! Help Rogue with Kirara!" Happy nodded flying above Sting, and dropped me near him.

"Need Help?" I asked landing next to him in my Taurus Stardress. He looked my way before giving me a reassuring smile. "If you can keep up."

"Isn't that adorable." Jose said extending his arm outwards tilting his head towards us. "Give me your absolute best." We charged at him at the same time. Sting preparing his Stigma, while I leaped in the air adding extra strength to my kick by spinning making a greater force. Sting landed a punch in his lower torso making him paralyzed, unable to move. Then I kicked him on the side of his face making him stumble backwards.

He was open.

Sting took no time to begin hitting him with his non stop attacks of Light filled punches. I shifted between my power punches and kicks. Our final punch landed on him together making him go sent flying into a nearby building. We stood still as we watched the building fall into him leaving a cloud of dust to fill the air.

"Think we got him?" Sting said covering his eyes from the dust that consumed the air. I shrugged my shoulder, squinting trying to get a clearer image of the building. Soon enough, pieces of the fallen building came hurling in our direction, scratching and scarring our bodies, blood dripping onto the ground.

"You cant beat me that easily!" Jose yelled rising from the deb-re of the building. He pointed his arm in our direction fire and darkness surrounding his hand as he chanted something. Then it came our way, I covered my arms over my head quickly, this wouldn't break my Taurus defense. But as it got closer I felt my magic drop to it's lowest making my Stardress fade away. I watched terrified as it right in front of me.

"Get down!" I heard Happy yell from behind me. I felt arms wrap around my body tightly, shielding me from the fire and darkness. I screamed in pain as I felt a burning sensation hit my body, eventually hitting the ground. The fall taking the last of my breath out of me. My body got tired and heavy but I couldn't close my eyes. He's still here.

I looked to my side to see Sting's face covered in pain, he was unconscious, but breathing. I looked above me to see Rogue, and all the exceeds unconscious, but no sign of Kirara anywhere. I looked back up to the sky hoping to see the blue sky, but only being greeted by a red sky. Suddenly I felt the weight on my body disappear, coldness hitting my battered body, closing my eyes.

"Get up, our master wants to see you." I opened my eyes to see Jose towering above me, with no damage at all. Jose took my hand making me stand up with the tiny bit of energy I had left in me.

"Get away from me!"I shoved myself away from him, which wasn't the best idea in my head. I stumbled as I tried to balance myself on my own to feet. I leaned on to the wall as I rose my hand to head level making blood daggers come from the ground where my blood laid.

"Not this time. Not again."