Chapter 24: HillMyer Day 2

Lucy's Point of View

Kirara and I were the first to arrive at the hotel the Mayor rented us. I had to admit it was a fantastic room. It has three single beds, a large communication Lacrima in front of a couch at the entrance, a balcony, a huge washroom, and three individual closets. I took the bed closet to the balcony and looked out into the sunrise. Not long after I sat on my bed, Rogue and Frosch walked into the room.

"Frosch is sleepy." Frosch said rubbing his eyes. Rogue simply nodded and picked up Forsch

"How'd did things at your post turn out?" I asked as Rogue tucked Frosch under the blankets on one side of the bed.

"Nothing really happened. I heard roars but the were some distance from the town. What about your post?" He said quietly removing his shirt and replacing it with a muscle shirt.

"Nothing I couldn't handle." I said stretching as I fell on the bed.

"You were attacked?"

"Yeah, but they don't seem all that strong. I beat them with hand to hand combat."

"Thats most likely why I heard the howls.

The door opens and reveals Sting and Lector finally arriving.

"You heard them, too" Sting said sitting on the middle bed.

"That was Lucy, she said she fought a few of the demons." As Rogue mentioned my battle, Sting whipped his head in my direction.

"Thier no problem at all, but the Mayor described them as if the were really strong." I said shrugging looking back outside to the sunrise.

"Well try again tonight." Sting said and laid in his bed next to Lector.

We all said our goodnights and went to bed waiting for what tonight would bring us.

Sting's Point of View

I woke up around in the late afternoon to the sound of footsteps, they were slow, cautious, and careful. They seemed to be near my bed. I waited till they were close enough to have a firm grip on them when the walked by. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed the intruders arms and held them above her head?

"Sting! What are you doing?!?" I looked down to see Lucy wrapped in a towel. Which fell down to the ground because of her lifted arms. My face heated up immediately when I saw the towel was gone I managed to get a glimpse of what she was wearing, white underclothing.

"I didn't know! I sw-" I was cut of by lucy kicking my to the other end of the room.

"Virgo, Please!" She yelled covering her breasts. Virgo appeared with clothes in hand prepared for Lucy. I could see Lucy was a deeper shade of red than I was.

"Im here, Hime." Virgo said smirking as Lucy was covered in a pink cloud. The cloud disappeared and revealed Lucy in new clothing. (Media except Imagine long hair)

"Thats better. Thank you Virgo." Lucy said letting out a sigh of relief. Virgo leaned to Lucy's ear and whispered something that made Lucy turn 10 times a deeper shade of red then before.

"Virgo!" Lucy yelled at Virgo who simply smirked.

"Will you punish me, Hime?"

"Is that why you said that?" Lucy said looking at Virgo.

"No, I said that because its true, Hime." She disappeared after that. Leaving Lucy again in a shade of red.

I got up from the wall I was sent to, and walked over to Lucy.

"What did she say?"

"N-Nothing! A-Anyway, Everyone left since we slept in. Frosch, Lector and Kirara went into town to explore. While Rogue is at the East Bank Gathering Information about the mission. We need to catch up with him." She went back to her normal color as she explained.

"Alright, let's go."

We walked to the East Bank and ran into Frosch, Lector, and Kirara on the way. They came along since they had done enough exploring. The bank came into view and we could see Rogue talking to some people who were leaving the bank. They left and Rogue noticed us walking towards him.

"Hey Rogue." Lucy said waving.

"It look you long enough."Rogue said crossing his arms

"Did you find anything?" I asked Rogue who nodded.

"I'll tell you guys over dinner, before it gets dark. Besides, I doubt you guys had anything to eat." Rogue said leading us to nearby restaurant.

"Thanks Rogue!" We said in unison.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat at a booth near the window. We ordered our food and waited for it to make it to our table.

"What did you find out, Rogue?" Lucy asked

"Well, from what I know the people say that they usually attack the East Bank First. Then some warned me that the Demons are pretending to be weak."

"Why?" I ask taking a sip of my drink.

"They pretend to be weak to have the mages fight a horde of Demons thinking they can handle it. Many mages have made that mistake. some have even died." Rogue said quietly.

"This wouldn't be a S-class mage for nothing." I said leaning back in my seat.

"This is serious Sting." Lucy said turning to me.

"I know." As i said that the waiter placed the food in front of us.

"If you guys face a horde. Don't battle it on your own." Rogue said sternly.

We were in the middle of eating when we heard screaming coming from the the East Bank. We all looked at each other and rushed out the restaurant. We flew with our partners to the screams. It couldn't be the demons. The mayor said the demons come out at night,and its not even Sundown. We look down to see the towns people running away from the bank.

"Lector! Fly me around to the other side!"

"Okay!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was an a few hundred of Demons Rushing from the forest.

"Lucy?" I heard Rogue say. I turn around to see Lucy jumping off Kirara descending to the ground. A dark aura trailing of her body as she landed. Most of the demons has stopped in their track and watched Lucy when she landed. When she landed she created a deep crater in the ground, the demons stood still starring at Lucy.

"Lucy!"

Next Chapter