Chapter 4: Three Month Time Skip

Note
(If you guys have kept up with the Fairytail manga you would know the new requips/transformations Lucy has. She learned the transformations in 3 months in my story. In the media is how Lucy looks in her Virgo Transformation. Her hair is to her waiste line.)

~Lucy's Point of View~
     During my training with my spirits, Loke along with my other spirits taught me how to transform into there respective signs. Very similar to the time when The Spirit King lent me Aquarius's power. 

Surprisingly, I can still do Aquarius's transformation, but it wears down my magic a lot quicker since she's not my spirit anymore. Although I don't have Aquarius with me I still feel like she is.I really do miss her. 

But, Today is the last day of my three months. That means I have to go the cafe I met Sting at soon to give him my final answer. I've finally came to a decision of what I want to do from his point on. Hopefully I make the right choice. I finally decide its time to get out of bed so I can train with Loke on my last day before I leave. 

"You don't need to summon me, Lucy. I'm always aware when you need me." Loke said smiling. 

" Do you know what I needed help with then, Loke?"  Sure, Loke knows me better than anyone else but he can't read my mind. 'Of course, Lucy. To train on your last day." I laughed in response, knowing exactly what I needed. I wouldn't expect anything less than that from my most loyal spirit and friend. 

"Thank you, Loke." 

     We trained in hand-to-hand combat. The first few week of training I was terrible I could barely block one of Loke's punches or kicks without whimpering in pain. Now  Loke and I are not able to spar any longer if he wants to improve my fighting skills anymore. If I remember correctly I knocked out Loke in the first 30 minutes of training. I really have improved since then.   

Next was  my magic training with Capricorn. Capricorns training was to mediate to increase my magic container even though I had Second Origin already. It was probably more difficult than Loke's because I had to release little by little magic to keep the flow of magic going outwards then allow it to regenerate while releasing magic even slower. Its really difficult and confusing, but in the bright side I can summon 3 spirits at once, be changed into one of my summoned spirits while using there magic, and still not get tired. I'm a lot stronger than I was before I can't believe how much I changed.

My final training of the day was my transformation training also known as Star Dress. This is when I can change into one of my spirits and use the same magic they do. I train with all my spirits using there own magic. It's kinda fun to be using my spirits magic. I can use it to my advantage when ever I face a another opponent. The only key I don't have is Aquarius, but I still manage to change into her form, but it drains my magic quickly.

My final day of training was now completed it was already 9:30pm. It was time for me to take a shower in the river bank as I always do after training. As I made my way to the near by river bank I saw my section of the river. It was surrounded by 7-8 foot tall rocks all neatly placed together.

I felt a bit uncomfortable with nothing surrounding me, so I asked Virgo to place the rocks around the area for me. She even made it into a small hot spring for me.

As I stepped into the warm water surrounded by a light steam coat I couldn't help but think about tomorrow. I told Sting I would meet him tomorrow at the cafe as promised. I have to decide to accept the offer to join Sabertooth with him or decline his offer and continue my training.  It's my last day to decide I know what I'm doing from this point on.

-Next Chapter-
Into A New Journey