Chapter 28: Final Day At Hillmyer

Sting and Rogue were being carried by their respective partners following Lucy and Rosemary riding Kirara back to Hillmyer. The team was on their way to the Mayor's office once again to hopefully collect the reward they had gone through so much trouble for. Some more than others, but they still worked together to help each other. Sting takes a glance over to see his adored blonde comrade clearly lost in her own thoughts.

Lucy's Point of View

Rosemary had her arms wrapped around my waste as we flew to HillMyer. while I was consumed into my mind. Was the Fallen really gone? I barely did anything to stop it. Would it come back? When I was first attacked a black mist tried to enter my body and said 'I will get what mines back sooner or later.'Then disappeared I still hope its over.

"Lucy Dear, It seems we are Nearing HillMyer." Rosemary lifted her hand from my waist and directed an index finger over my shoulder pointing the way to HillMyer.

"Oh! You're right. We'll go on ahead so we can have time to stretch our legs!" I yelled towards Sting and Rogue.

As Kirara Zoomed past the others I heard Sting call out to me to be safe along with RoseMary. I simply waved my hand in the air to let him know i heard him. We landed in Hillmyer with no time wasted I hopped off Kirara extending my hand to help Rosemary down from the laying down Kirara. She shrunk down to her normal form and jumped into my arms.

"Where would you like to go Lady Rosemary?" I asked as I walked aimlessly.

"Lets go to the market and have a look around shall we?" She said as we walked over to the concession stands.

We ended up walking mindlessly gazing upon all the stalls selling items. One shop in particular caught Lady Rosemary's attention, a herb and remedy shop. She gently pulled me into the shop along with her. We entered the shop to see aisles with labeled herbs, Rosemary grabbed a basket and started examining them while I waited by the entrance waiting for Rosemary.

A half hour passed until Rosemary was ready leave her eyes were sparkling with pleasure as she carried four bags, two paper bags in each arm filled with herbs. I put Kirara around my neck and took Rosemary's bags. We started making our way back to the Mayor's House to claim or final reward, where we soon met up with Sting and the others.

I saw the Mayor house in the distance with Sting and Rogue waiting by the front door. I waved and jogged to them where Sting took the bags from me and carried them as we walked inside and spoke with the mayor.

Since our battle with the demons, the Mayor says the demons have not shown up to disturb the town anymore. The towns folk can be at peace while gazing at the stars during the night, or shopping. He repeatedly thanked us for helping the town as he gave us the reward of 1.5 million jewel. We gave a final wave to the Mayor of Hillmyer before getting on a train to Crocus.

We gathered onto the train and found a large booth for us all. Sting, Rogue and the exceeds on one side, while Rosemary,Kirara, and I on the other. As we waited on the train for our departure I looked out our booth's window to get a final glimpse of the beautiful town known as HillMyer, until a blur of blue caught my eye.

Curiosity took over and i found myself looking for the blue blur through the window of my booth. As our train began to Departure I found the Blue creature placing its hood back onto its head as it began tugging on someone's pant leg, or cloak more like. It pointed my direction causing the person to look my way. They were both heavily cloaked only revealing their feet. The larger person looked around until their head turned my way. Even with their head covered, I could tell we made eye contact for a short amount of time before the figure turned around forcefully causing his cloak to wave in the air.

I continued to stare until our train was too far from the station and the cloaked figure. I sat back into my chair and looked back to the others to see Sting and Rogue with Motion Sickness once again. I had a sweat drop on my head as the exceeds began laughing to themselves whispering something about Almighty Motion Sickness.

"Lady Rosemary, you wouldn't have anything to help them would you?" I asked as Sting reached out to me trying to say 'Help Me'.

"I might have something from what I bought earlier. Give me the bags deary." I did as I was asked and handed the bags to her one by one until she found the right bag that contained what she was looking for.

"I read about this herb from a local brewer. It relieves Motion sickness for 8 hours alone when eaten by the patient, but when it wears off the patient will usually feel extremely sleepy. Its a special herb and the shop had so many that I grabbed more then I would ever need. " She explained as she rummaged through the bag until she pulled out a crimson mint like leaf, then giving it to the Duo.

"I will keep the others to make these more of use to these boys." I took the bag bag and placed it down on the floor of our booth. Sting and Rogue got up and Thanked Rosemary for the medicine and asked for more in the future. Rosemary simply agreed and laughed.

Chapter 29: Since That Day