Chapter 27: Hospital

Quick Note:

First, I wanted to dedicate this Chapter to AunaSwag for voting on my chapters of this book! Secondly this book is not really what I expect to happen. All these ideas happened and became this lovely book. For all these Nalu Shippers who have came because of the tag Nalu I placed, Natsu will be coming into the book in two to three chapters maybe sooner. Thanks for staying with this roller coaster of ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue arrived back at Hillmyer with RoseMary as Sting asked him to do so. Only to come back to his comrades lying in a deep crater, shallow breathing is the only movement coming from the two. Rogue immediately dives out of Froshes grip to meet his unconconscious friends on the ground, he quickly takes them to the hospital in the nearing city due to the Hillmyer Hospital being destroyed from the attack of demons. They receive critical care and are safely in the comfort of their sharing hospital room.

Rogues Point of View

i opened the door to Lucy and Stings room to see Rosemary starring at her hand holding Lucys. Kirara resting on Lucy's stomach and the exceeds in a chair quietly.

"Rosemary, How is Lucy?" She let go of Lucy's hand and sat back in her chair taking the glass from my hand.

"The Fallen Magic seems to be suppressed to a point its hard to notice." She took a deep breath and took a sip of the water from the glass.

"Is that a good thing?" I took a seat on the side of Stings bed checking his bandages and fixing them due to his body shifts in his bed.

"Yes, I don't know how Lucy did it, but she seems to have somewhat forced the Fallen out or under her control." I drew my hands back from Sting body and repositioned my chair to sit next to Lucy's bed.

"Sting should know what happened while I was gone. I mean from his wounds he seems to have lasted long on the battle field."

"Sting! You're okay!" Lector jumped out his seat and jumped onto Stings bed to see little movement.

"You bet I did. Of course I am, I'm the Great Almighty Sting." I turned around to see Sting raising up from his bed holding his bandaged stomach.

"How are you feeling young boy?" Rosemary tilted her head back then turned her chair to Sting.

"Alot better than when I fought The Fallen." He sat up straight fixing the bandages on his arm. Both mine and Rosemarys eyes shot open starring at Sting.

" You fought The Fallen?!?" We yelled in unison causing a nurse to shoot through the door to silence us.

"Dormanji was controlling Lucy! What was I meant to do sit back and watch?!" He quietly yelled.

" What powers did this Dormanji have?" Rosemary seemed to be into the topic of Sting fighting The Fallen.

"He used blood to fight. It changed into different things to fight. It wasn't changing alot just into a sword and blades."

"Blood manipulation?" Rosemary seemed to named the Fallen Magic that Dormanji used while possessing Lucy.

"I guess you could call it that."

" If I remember correctly Logan used the same magic." I started to recall my battle with Logan.

"You need to rest. Your wounds are still bad." Sting didn't hesitate to lie back down when he heard my words.

"Hows Lucy?" Sting asked turning his head to face se Lucy with bandages wrapped around her head, arms and right hand

"She fine just minor wounds, but excessive blood. She'll pull through. Get some rest." I helped him lay back down.

" Thats good to know." Sting closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

"He really does care for Lucy." Rosemary said as she turned back to Lucy to fix her bandages on her hand. I sat back in my chair and decided to take a nap for myself, leaving Lucy in Rosemary's care .

~Time skip 4 hours later~

I woke up hours later to see Rosemary talking to Lucy while examining her hand. She seemed very interested in what Lucy was talking about. I looked to me left to see Sting adding into what Lucy was saying. She spoke about how her vision went black when the palm of her hand was sliced, then she started coughing up blood and saw Sting badly Injured. Sting however explained the whole fight from the point i it started to the very end.  Towards the end he said how a dark aura was leaking off Lucya body while she walked towards him.

"As I told Rogue earlier, It seems you have suppressed or weakened the Fallen Completely." Rosemary said sitting back in her chair.

"Thats great to hear. I don't want to ever go through that ever again."   Lucy took a deep breath and let out a hefty sigh of relief. 

"Oh I almost forgot a Nurse came in while you all were asleep and said we were free to leave." Rosemary said standing from her chair.

"Okay Lucy changes here, while Rogue and I find a bathroom." 

I helped Sting from his bed to make sure he doesn't  fall.

Lucy's Point Of View

Sting and Rogue left the room leaving me and Rosemary in the room to change. Rosemary helped me out  of bed and helped me look for my clothing. 

"Did you find anything Miss Rosemary?" 

"No i haven't dear. Try the closet." I walked over the closet to find a bag with cloth showing out the top. I grabbed the bag and placed it on the bed and dumped it out. Surprisingly the only thing torn was both of my detached sleeves. I left them in the bag and found white fluffy cuffs with a red ribbion, so i decided to leave those on instead.

"Im ready Miss Rosemary!" I turned around to see her waiting at the door with our belongings along with Sting and Rogue.

"We have to stop at Hillmyer again and check in with the mayor one last time." Sting said as we left the left the hospital.

Next Chapter: Leaving Hillmyer