Chapter 15:Sabertooth Attacked

~Normal Point of View~

It was afternoon at the guild. Everything was normal at the SaberTooth Guildhall. The guild members were talking among themselves, some starting a fight with others.
While Rogue, Sting and Lucy were at a table near the bar of Sabertooth talking with Minerva, Rufus, and Orga. Minerva was holding Kirara saying how she would make a great mascot and image for Sabertooth. Everyone laughed at Minerva's hopes for Kirara.

The laughing soon died down when the doors slammed open causing heads to whip into its direction. Revealing a male figure standing where the guild doors once were. Behind him an army of what seemed to be 300 men and women prepared for battle.

~Stings Point of View~

"Hey! What do you think you're doing to my Guildhall?!? I stood from my chair and walked to the man who broke down the guild doors. As I got closer to the man I could see a dark mist covering his eyes.

"Oh us. Were here to pick somebody up." He said simply as if he didn't do anything wrong. He started looking around the guild and the members. I saw his eyes land on someone behind me.

I followed his gaze and it landed on the table I was sitting at. I saw Blondie whispering to Minerva which caused her to grab Rogue and run to the second floor.

"What do you want, Jose?" I heard Blondie said as she walked over next to us with Rogue following behind.

"Demanding as always I see, Lady Lucy." He said bowing towards Lucy.

"You know him, Blondie?" I ask turning to her.

"Not in a good way. This is Jose Porla, Former Master of the disbanded guild Phantom Lord." She spit every word she said about him.

"Don't be so rude towards me Lady Lucy. After all It been almost 8 Years since we last met." He said extending his arms outwards.

"Answer my question." Blondie said demanding as she took a step closer to him.

"Oh same reason as before. To take you away Lucy Heartfillia." He said smirking and launching at Lucy. "By The Force Of My New Guild, Dark Wish, If Necessary!"

"Not if I can help it!" I yelled running to Lucys side. Lucy simply turned to me and nodded . She dodged his attack by moving slightly to the side then kicking him with a lot of power causing him to launch in the backwards towards his guild

"HaHa! You'll Regret That, Lady Lucy. Attack!" Jose said smirking forcefully. My attention turned to the Guild outside that began to rush towards the entrance of the guild.

"Brace yourselves for battle!" I yell into my guild. I watch mages rush past a crouching Jose, into our Guildhall. Half of them made it into our guild, while the other half were blocked by Rune Barrier which appeared to not be broken easily.

~Lucy's Point of View~

"Star Dress: Taurus!"I chant once more being surrounded by golden light changing to a similar image of Taurus while taking out my whip, Fleuve Detoiles.

"Minerva and Rogue put the barrier up, huh?" I heard Sting ask as he punched a mage causing him to fly into other mages.

"You're half correct.I told Minerva did put the barrier, while Rogue goes to contact the Magic Counsel." I said taking a line of mages out using my whip.

"How did you know he would attack?" Sting said as we were back to back being surrounded.

"Just a wild guess. Are you ready?" I said smirking at Sting.

"Always. Everyone get to high Ground!" Sting yelled watching the guild members jumping to the second floor. Then we intertwined one of our hands together.

"Holy Earth Ray Wave!" We yelled performing a Unison Raid, while punching the ground together causing the ground to crack open with holy light seeping through the cracks in the ground.

We stood up to see the guild cheering on the second floor, while the enemy mages were unconscious on the ground. As I looked around the mildly damaged guild, there was no sign of Jose anywhere.

'He must have run away.' I thought as I changed into my normal clothing once again.

I was dragged out my thought by Sting who raised his hand up signaling me for a High Five. Which gladly gave him.

"Guys!" We saw Rogue running towards us with the Magic Counsel following behind him.

"What the Hell Happened while I was gone!?!" Rogue said looking at the guild floor having crack and light silk shinning through.

Sting and I just smiled in response having the guild laughing behind us on the second floor.

While sting was lecturing us about the guild condition the Magic Counsel came in and started taking people away hand-cuffing them in magic-locking cuffs.

When they were done , Magic Counsel, Doranbolt, The Division Head of the Rune Knights.

"You know how the process is. Right Lucy?" He said sighing at me. Extending his hand towards me.

"What do you mean?" Sting said jumping in front of me with Rogue doing the sa

"Guys it's okay. I have to go in for questioning since it was me they wanted to steal." I said reassuring them.

"And most damage. Which is impressing." Doranbolt added chuckling.

"I the same amount of damage she did!" Sting said looking at Doranbolt.

"That is true, but you are the Guild-Master of Sabertooth. We can not take you away and leave the Guild with no Master. No question about it." Doranbolt blandly said.

"Ill be fine. I promise." I said putting a hand on Stings shoulder smiling. I could see a tint shade of red lining his cheeks and nose.

"Are you sure?" Rogue said turning to me.

"Of course. I've been through this before. Ill only be gone 2-3 Days." I said walking towards Doranbolt taking his hand to step over a large pile of debris.

"If you're safe is the only thing that I care about."Sting said giving me a concerned gaze.

"Protect her as you would protect your own." Sting said turning to Doranbolt a stern look.

"I will. I know how important she is to you." He said smirking. Which made Sting look away with a darker blush than before.

"See you guys soon!" I said waving to my guild mates most with tears and shocked faces. I then walked out the guild with Doranbolt to be placed in a carriage.

~Normal Point of View~

"Have you failed me, Jose?" A dark mist said hovering over a kneeling Jose with over 1000 cloaked mages kneeling behind him.

"Not at all Your Highness. I have gotten something much better and much more interesting." Jose said pulling out a Red crystal necklace.

"Destroy that wretched object." Said the dark mist hissing every word.

Jose smirked as he destroyed the barrier between their target.

"This will be interesting indeed." Jose said looking straight ahead with his eyes shimmering red being coated in a darker mist.

Next Chapter:

Magic Counsel