Chapter 18: Nearly Found

~Lucys Point of View~

Jose and his men grabbed me and dragged me out the cell using their magic. We climbed what seemed like 10 flights of stairs my legs hitting every single step. By the time we made up all the stairs I couldn't stand when they threw me on the cold concrete floor. They picked me up and hooked me to a round machine with wires leading to other small machines which forbidding my movement. My arms were extended outward while my ankles were next to each other held down by magic runes.

"Lady Lucy, im sure you are aware of your cellmate going missing?" Jose said walking toward a switch.

"Shut up, your voice is annoying."I said as I tried to break free from the runes.

"I think we should just drain her dry, sire." I man with a white cloak said.

"What does that mean?!?"

"We should." Jose said smirking at me as he pulled the switch.

My magic energy was slowly being drained and it hurt more than any type of magic i've been hit with. Although it hurt like so much, I wasn't going to let them hear my pain.

"Pathetic Idiot, if this is the best you have then you will not get anywhere." I said to Jose who simply laughed.

"You are the Pathetic Idiot, Lady Lucy." Jose said pulling the lever the mid -point downward.

'No!' I thought straining my body outwards then slouching when the machine stopped.

"She is much stronger than she looks, sire." A man in a black cloak said finally speaking up.

"Let's speed this up we don't want to keep the master waiting, now do we?" Jose said staring at the men.

"Master? I thought you were the Master here Jose?" I managed to say through the pain.

"Thats sweet, Lady Lucy, but I am the mere underling of the master. I wouldn't dare begin comparing to Master. "

"Who is th-?"

"Enough talk. Drain her magic completely. The Master is getting impatient as we speak." The man in the white cloak said beginning to get frustrated.

"You're no fun, but of the Master wishes then we must provide." Jose said pulling the lever furthest down the switch panel.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

"Finally, Music to my ears!" Jose yelled laughing loudly.

"It seems I was mistaken." The man in the black cloak said once again.

"The master seems to be pleased as well with her pain."The man in white said putting his hand to his head.