Chapter 16: Magic Counsel

~Lucy's Point of View~

Its been almost 3 hours since I left Sabertooth to head to The Magic Counsel for questioning. Since then I've been talking with Doranbolt about how he has been these past few months.

"That is enough about how I have been. How have you been, Lucy?" He said waiting for an answer.

"I've been good as well. Although a lot of things have happened these past few months." I said smiling looking back at my past.

"Like?

"Well, I trained and became a lot of stronger as you could see from the damage I caused. Yukino left Sabertooth for a magic free life. I inherited her keys and gained a few new ones. I have a new partner too." I said holding up my new keys.

"Who is your new partner?" He says looking a bit impressed

"An adorable cat that uses Transformation Magic. Plus she is the new Mascot for Sabertooth." I say thinking of Kirara posing for pictures.

"Speaking of Sabertooth. Why did you join Sabertooth?"

"Well as you know Fairytail disbanded almost 3 1/2 months ago." I said starring out the window.

"Yes, I'm aware of that."

"It became to hard to stay in Magnolia with my family not being there anymore, so I left to do the same as the others. Train. Before I trained I ran into Sting and he offered to take me in which I gladly accepted after I finished my training, and here I am." I said smiling. I noticed Doranbolt look down.

"You know Fair-" Doranbolt was cut off by the driver.

"We have arrived at the Magic Counsel." The driver said as the carriage came to a stop.

"Hm, We arrived sooner than expected. Anyway, You know the process. It will be the same as what we did with Erza. We will simply keep you here for a few days to frighten the guild into behaving." Doranbolt explained as he opened the carriage door.

"Of Course." Before I could take a step out the carriage I was launched into the back of the carriage by fist to the face.

"Lucy!"

I saw Doranbolt rushing my way until he suddenly looked to side then being punched hard enough to break the carriage wall. I tried reaching for my keys until I noticed they weren't on my belt anymore.

I felt someone pick me up then put a cloth over my mouth and nose. It was alcohol! I tried breaking free until I was punched again in my stomach causing me gasp for air only breathing in the alcohol. I saw darkness from that moment on.

~At Sabertooth & Stings Point of View~

"Its been over 8 hours since Lucy left. The Magic Counsel should have contacted us by now telling us how long she should be there." Minerva said pacing around the room. We told Orga, Rufus, and Minerva about Lucy and the necklace. I think us telling them that made them even more concerned about Lucy's situation.

"Maybe they were running a bit late." Orga said shrugging.

"I don't think that's the case, Orga." Rufus added.

"Lets contact the Magic Counsel, and stop this nonsense worrying. Im sure Lucy can take care of herself. I mean look at the damage she did." Rogue said pointing out the floor with boards sticking out. They were fixed with duck tape.

We went up to my office and set up the lacrima screen.

"Contact: Magic Counsel." I said and within second a frog lady appeared on the screen.

"Hello Guild Master Sting Ecliffe. What can I do for you?

"Well, you see a comrade of mine, Lucy Heartfillia, was taken into your custody this afternoon, and as you can see it is nearly midnight. The Magic Counsel has yet to contact me about her whereabouts. Sting said with his hands folded behind his back.

"Ah, yes Ms.Heartfillia she has yet to arrive, Master Sting." She said clicking things on her screen.

"What do you mean?!?" I yelled.

"S-She had not arrived yet." Said the frog women shaking.

"Where is the carriage?"Minerva said slamming her hand on the desk.

"The carriage seems to have stopped in the east forest. That's not the way to the Magic Counsel." Said the frog women tapping her screen faster.

"It was hijacked." Said Rufus.

"We're taking this matter into our own hands. Our comrades in danger. Information the Magic Counsel at once." I said turning off the screen.

"A simple Search and Rescue. Our partners will fly us to the eastern forest. Minerva and Rufus will be carried by Kirara following us." I said getting nods from everyone. Kirara looked beyond furious her eyes were naturally red but anyone could see them glowing.

"What about me?" Orga said raising his hand.

"You will have to run there. Your too built for Kirara to carry you as well." Rogue said gaining a groan from Orga.

'Hold on Lucy. I'm coming to save you.' I thought as we flew through the night sky to the east forest.

~Lucy's Point of View~

"Ugh. My head is killing me." I said trying to rub my head only to hear chains forbidding me to do so.

"What the hell? What is this? Where am I?" I said as I tried breaking free from my shackles. I then realized I was in jail cell chained to the wall.

"You're finally awake, Lady Lucy. Those my dear are magic-locking cuffs." Said a shadow coming closer

"What do you want, Jose?" I said shaking my shackles.

"Oh, do stop all that ruckus. You're disturbing your cell mate."

"Huh." I looked to my left to see an unconscious Doranbolt on the ground motionless.

"Doranbolt! What did you to him?!?" I said shaking my chains to reach him.

" Oh nothing. He didn't put much of a fight. Our Lord just absorbed his magic. He has just enough to live." He said smirking.

"You bastard! Just wait till I get these cuffs off. You won't see tomorrow daylight!" I said trying to break my chains once again.

" Oh don't worry Lady Lucy. At the rate the protect is going you won't see anything but darkness." Jose said laughing and releasing me from my chains locking me to the wall.

I immediately ran to Doranbolt and rested his head on my lap.

"Damn it. You better not die on me, Doranbolt!" I said tears brimming my eyes.

'What do I do now?' I thought looking at the cell I'm enclosed in.

Next Chapter: