Chapter 19: Duos Battle

~Stings Point of View~

My fist collided with the man in the dark cloak fist causing an explosion launching us in separate directions.

"How did they withstand our attack, brother?" The man in the black cloak said looking at the man in the white cloak.

"Im not sure, but this will be very interesting." The man in the white cloak said smirking.

"Who are you?" Rogue says standing straight examining our opponents.

"Forget that! Where's Lucy?!"

"I am Lodan" The man in the Black cloak said removing his hood.

"And I am Logan, we are The Blood Brothers. At the moment I sure she is

battling the sire." The man in the White cloak said mimicking his brothers actions.

"Ohhh, Fancy names." I said sarcastically

"This is a waste of time. We need to report to the sire." Logan said looking at the ceiling.

"Im sure he can tame the Celest-." As Lodan said that the ceiling started crumbling causing dust to fill the air.

"I knew he could handle it." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"If she's hurt you'll play with your lifes!" I charged at Lodan with an upper cut launching him in the air.

"Damn You!" Lodan yelled and started preparing for a counter attack.

"No you don't! White Dragons Holy Breath!" I attacked him flying into the sky with him going further into the air due to my attack lighting the night sky

"Lodan! You'll pay for that." Logan yelled finally losing his calmness.

He yanked off his cloak to reveal his right arm bandaged all the way up to his elbow.

"In the only one who posses this type of magic." Logan said as he unwrapped his arm only to have his blood gush around to form a giant sword in his hands.

"I'm much stronger than my younger brother. I can deal with you two easily." He said digging his blood made sword into the ground shattering the wood underneath it.

"Rogue I have a pla-"

"Go save her. I'm counting on you." Rogue said throwing his cloak on the ground.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine. This wont be a problem. I'll catch up as soon as im done here."

"Thanks, Rogue. Don't lose you hear me."

"I didn't plan too."I started to sprint past them.

"I won't be an easy opponent!" I saw Logan's sword swing my way towards my stomach.

"No you don't! Shadow Dragons Roar!" The attack sent Logan flying into a wall causing the building to shake again.

"Go! I'll hold him off!" I nodded towards Rogue and took off once again

I ran around the guild as fast as I could there was no time for slowing down. This damn place was huge.They could have put Lucy in any one of these rooms. It will take forever to search all these rooms.

"Lucy! Where are you?!?" I yelled climbing a staircase hoping for a response.

"Ahhhhh!" It pains me to hear her scream like that, but that's the only way I can find her.

"Lucy!" I ran to up the stairs till I was the very top of the staircase.

I could feel the darkness in the air. You didn't even need to be a mage to feel the negativity in the air. You could even see it lurking in chunks around the damn place. When I got near the darkness it disappeared like it wasn't their.

'Lucy will be fine. She as the necklace on after all."

"Ahhhh!" That came from the end of the hall.

"Lucy! Hold on!" I bursted down the doors to see the guy from earlier walking towards Lucy who was holding her head sitting against a wall with her body imprint on it. She was missing her necklace, and surrounded by darkness getting bigger and bigger. She was releasing it!

"Oh, it seems we have a new guest to accompany us." Jose said smiling at me.

"What did you do to Lucy?!?" I said running to her.

"I simply released the darkness in her heart."

"Lucy! Lucy can you hear me?!?" I said pulling her hands away from her head.

"I'm afraid simple words wont work in this situation my friend. Shes too far gone being consumed by darkness" He said walking towards me and Lucy.

I stared at Lucy to see her painful expression on her face. I cradled her in my arms hoping it would do some good to help her.

"Its useless. You can't help her anymore. You took your lovely time and wasted it." My eyes were covered by my hair so I couldn't look at him. He was right.

"Shut up! Get away from us! White Dragons Claw!" I put the Stigma on him so he doesn't move anymore then kicked him across the room still holding Lucy.

"Lucy, i'm so sorry I was late." I closed my eyes and put my forehead on hers and let my tears flow freely.

"Don't cry over me. It was my fault I was too weak." I opened my eyes to see Lucys looking straight at me. My head shot up to see the darkness disappearing due to the pure light coming off mines and Lucys body.

"No, You can't be! It was supposed to be the Salamander!" He said trying to stand up with the support of the wall.

The guild shook once again it was clear it was on the verge of falling. I picked Lucy up in my arms prepared to make a run for it until the door I came in through busted open. Revealing Doranbolt leaning on Rogue with Kirara and more than one hundred men behind him.

"Doranbolt, Rogue. Your okay." Lucy said weakly.

"Im sorry for leaving you behind." Doranbolt said walking towards us with Rogue helping him walk.

"Its okay, I told you too."

"Take him away." Doranbolt said pointing to Jose.

"That won't happen!" He said running to a nearby window. Shit my Stigma wore off.

"Oh no you don't." Lightning shot down from the sky and struck down Jose. He fell the the ground unconscious.

"Orga!" I yelled as he jumped through the window with Rufus, Minerva, and the exceeds following behind him.

"You were supposed to signal us when you found the place." Minerva said running towards us with the others coming our way too.

"You're all here. Im sorry to worry you so much." Lucy said tearing up a bit. Which caused Kirara to rub her head on Lucys cheek to dry her tears.

"Don't worry about it, lets go home. Ge some rest." I said getting off the ground picking Lucy up in my arms.

"Yeah." I sat Lucy on Kirara's back then sat in behind of her so she could rest her head and sleep on my chest comfortably. Lector ended up sleeping in front of Lucy.

The others sat in a cart that was making its way back to SaberTooth. We followed behind while everyone was asleep I watched over everyone as we made our way back to our Home.

Next Chapter: