Chapter 13: Piecing Together

-Lucy's Point of View-

I found myself on a soft surface. I heard commotion outside the room I was in. Can't I get any peaceful rest?

"What do you mean you guys were attacked?!?" I heard Sting yell in frustration. Not long after I heard his voice become muffled as if someone covered it.

"Shut up for a second, and let him talk." Rogue said calmly and it seems hes the one who covered Stings voice. I wonder who they are talking to, I thought as I attempted to raise up from my bed. Only to fall back to the soft surface.

"Its as I said, Lucy and the others were was attacked by a cloud of impurity." Ah now I remember what happened. Lector, Frosh, Kirara, and I were walking home when we were suddenly attacked by darkness.

"Impurity? As in Darkness?" I heard Rogue ask a bit concerned.

"Yes, exactly. It was not any ordinary darkness, it was much worse and much more aggressive. When I arrived it spoke about how it wanted to take Lucy for its own use." Loke said as I successfully got off the bed walking to the door.

"It tried to capture me by having me fall unconscious. It would have been successful if Loke hadn't had saved us." I said opening the door leaning on the door frame.

Before I could process anything I was quickly embraced by Sting and Rogue. "I didn't mean to worry you. I'm sorry." I said hugging them back.

"Blondie you really could've gotten hurt. The others already woke up. You were the only only one who didn't." He said letting me go from his hug.

"I'll let Lucy explain what happened. Be safe, Hime." Loke said surrounded by a golden cloud then vanishing.

"What exactly happened?" Rogue said looking towards me with concern.

I won't tell them about Kirara.

-After Explanation-

"Whatever it was said that it was getting what belonged to it." Said Rogue trying to process what previously happened.

"Lucy is part of Sabertooth now! She doesn't belong to some cloud of an asshole!" Sting Said slamming his hand on the wall.

"Sting, Calm down everything is fine." Rogue said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"How long ago was the encounter, Lucy? Sting said walking towards me.

"Not even 6 hours ago." I said staring to Sting.

"Perfect. I know someone who can help find out what that thing was." Sting said taking my hand running out the door with Rogue following closely behind.

We arrived to what seemed like a tent in the middle of the forest. "Sting, What are we doing here?" I said looking around.

"To find out what attacked you." He said finally letting go of my hand and sitting me down in a chair in front of a table with a crystal ball in front of me.

"RoseMary! Where are you?" Sting said while Rogue took a seat and sat down beside me grabbing a nearby chair.

"I'm here, child. No need to yell. You will damage my hearing even more." Said a old women emerging from behind a curtain taking a seat in front me.

"What do you need today?" She said placing here arms in the table.

"I would like to know who attacked my comrade earlier." Sting said nicely to RoseMary.

"Of course. Give me your hands darling." She took my hand and placed them on the Crystal ball and covered them with her own hands.

"Close your eyes and enter you mind. To see what you saw before." I did as I was told. I soon fell unconscious once again.

-Stings Point of View-

I caught Blondie as soon as she fell unconscious. When I caught her her hands fell off the ball and the Crystal started glowing brightly.

RoseMary looked like she couldn't believe what she was seeing in the crystal ball on front of her.

RoseMary gasped for air and nearly fell out her chair if Rogue hadn't had caught her.

She quickly left the room and came back with what seemed to be a necklace with a red crystal. She then placed it around Lucy's neck. RoseMary started chanting sme type of spell causing the necklace to glow.

At that very moment a shadow that was lurking in the corner vanished.

"What's going on here?!?" I said as I pulled Lucy closer.

"Some type of evil spirit is after your dear friend. However the necklace I placed on here will not allow them to get close to her." RoseMary said panting slightly.

" She must never take off the necklace, unless some sort of purity is around her when the necklace is removed, or someone who keep the dark magic at bay." RoseMary said catching her breath.

Rogue and I looked at each other. " We will protect Lucy." We said in unison.

" She is lucky to have comrades like you boys." RoseMary said smiling.

We left RoseMarys home and headed back to the house. I carried Lucy on my back.

"Hopefully the others and Kirara aren't mad that we left without telling them." Rogue said
"I think they will understand why we had too. Maybe not Kirara, you know how over protective she is of Lucy." Sting said replacing Lucy higher on his back.

"We're here. I'll open the door since your occupied." Rogue said walking ahead.

"Okay, thanks." As I said that Lucy started squirming a little bit on my back.

"What happened to me? She said softly digging her head into the crook of my neck.

"I'll explain in the morning. Just rest for now you need it."

"Thank you for carrying and taking care of me, Sting, Rogue." Too bad Rogue wasn't here to hear Blondie say that. After she said that felt her warm breath on my neck causing me to blushed.

"Anything for you, Lucy." I said as I continued walking towards the house.

I placed her on her bed and left the room.

"No one will hurt Lucy when in around."

Next Chapter