Chapter 32: Room 435

After Natsu's' and Lucy's short eye contact reunion, they had no time to correctly meet up.  The counsel knights came and took him into the Kingdom of Crocus to have the King decide a worthy punishment. Since mainly all of the damage was on his shoulders he was the only one accountable. 

~Lucy's Point of View~

Council members arrived along with medics to heal the civilians who were caught in the blaze. Luckily no casualties were counted throughout the whole event. Soon enough medics arrived to where we were holding up. They started to check my wounds first when I insisted that they check Sting first. After a bit of hesitation they moved to Sting and started to examine his injury on his back. With a quick murmur to each other they lifted him onto a magic gurney and carried him out the arena to a ambulance.

"Is he Okay? Where are you taking him?!" I tried to push my way through the counsel members that were blocking my way.

"We cant allow you to go. Only those who need treatment immediately are allowed to be in the ambulance."   It started to drive off with its sirens sounding for people to move aside

"Wait-" I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Lucy,lets get to the hospital. The longer you argue with them the longer Sting will have to be at the hospital alone." I let out a sigh and agreed with no further arguments. We started to make our way to the hospital when we passed a familiar restaurant.

"We should get food for Sting, shouldn't we? We haven't eaten since morning" I asked as I stopped in front the of the restaurant with a smile.

"That sounds like a good idea, but I don't know how this place tastes." 

"I do actually! I have to say its really good food. I know Sting will love the food from here. " I grabbed Rogue's hand and practically dragged him in the restaurant.

"L-Lucy, you don't have to drag me!" Rogue whispered loudly as we were in front of the take-out register. I turned around and saw Rogue blushing a bit, as my eyes wondered down to my hand holding Rogues. I felt my face warming up at the sight. I let go immediately and turned around once more and rang the service bell.

Rogue cleared his throat before regaining his natural color. "Anyway, How do you know about this place?"

I smiled brightly once again recalling the memory. "This is where Sting asked me to join Sabertooth. We bumped into each other around here and decided to eat here that night we met." A server came up to the counter and took our order to take out. Within 5 minutes we were on our way back to the hospital. 

In no time we made it to the hospital and walked through the front door where Rogue was stopped because of the food for safety purposes. While he was stopped I decided to sign us in on the paper that said "Visitor Hours."

"Hello Miss. What room are you looking for?" A lady with white hair asked as I signed our names on the paper. 

"Sting Eucliffe."

"Of Course. He is room 435-A. Last door on your left." She quickly went back to her paper work just as Rogue came behind me with the food in hand. We went to the room where Sting was.

"Knock, Knock. Were coming in." I said softly as the door creaked open signaling out entry. I peeked and saw Sting sitting in the bed almost fully dressed. He looked pretty upset having to be in a hospital so I said three words that will make him extremely happy.

"We have food." His ears perked up as his head snapped my way while he jumped out of bed and headed to the door. I flinched as I saw the bandages wrapped around his whole torso. 

"Sting! Get in bed, right now!" I pushed him back onto the bed he tried to push me off to reach the food. I was straddling him holding him down. He is like that because of me.

"Stay still and ill give you the food. Understand?" I gave Sting a stern look as he stared at me with a slight blush. I pulled the mobile table over Sting and got off of the bed and placed the food in front of Sting. Rogue and I sat in a nearby and ate our now Dinner while having a lively conversation while Sting thanked us for the food.

"When did they say you could leave?" I asked as I was just about finished with my food.

"Well, today since it wasn't that much of a serious issue."

"That's perfect, I got word from Yajima that we can go back to our guild because of what happened."  Rogue added.

"I'll get three tickets by tomorrow so we can leave." Sting said, but I frowned afterwards. I can't leave yet.

"That will not be necessary." A voice said as the door crept open.

"Yajima! Kirara!"     "Lector!"     "Frosch!"

Our respective partners flew into our bodies and snuggled into our chest.A ball of white fur smashed into my face and began purring.

"I already have tickets for you to leave back to your guild." Yajima gave me a slight nod.

"I can't leave yet." I said with a sad smile as I petted Kirara

"Why not, Lucy?" Rogue asked. I looked to Sting but he slightly turned away form my gaze.

"Natsu's here. I need to tell him about the guild and what happened while he was on his journey." Even though he left me behind. I know he had his reasons for doing it, I need to stay even if they lea-

"We're staying here until your ready to leave then."

"Sting..." Rogue gave a smile as he looked my way.

"We came here as a group so were leaving as a group." Rogue said as he stood next to Sting. 

"That is fine as well. I heard Natsu will be talking to the King about his punishment you can talk to him after its over." Yajima said. I smiled at the thought of seeing my old partner and guildmate again.

I'm Sorry Guys. The Updates Will Be Slow From Now On. Im Getting Over Worked. I Will try To Update ONCE A WEEK. I'm So Sorry.