Chapter 20: Partly Fallen

Stings Point of View

We arrived at the GuildHall around 10am that morning. Everyone made it back to the guild without any trouble or injuries. The only one who is hurt is Lucy, and shes been asleep ever since we she got home with Kirar at her side. Rogue and I thought it would it would be a good idea to have her recover at our home, while one of us stay watch. Since she doesn't the necklace I volunteered to watch over her, while Rogue went with the exceeds to get RoseMary and bring her to the house. I was in Lucys room watching over her,she kept stirring in her sleep. She hasn't even told us what happened or what they tried to do to her. I'm still worried she was never like this before. I hope RoseMary can help her again.

Sure enough, I heard the front door open then close again. It was quiet again until I heard Rogue explain to RoseMary what we know about what happened last night.

"Then I noticed she was not wearing the necklace you gave her." Rogue said as he opened the bedroom door to let Rosemary in.

"She lost her necklace!?!"

"Yes, she did not have it on when we arrived to save her."

RoseMary placed her palm on the middle of Lucys chest. She slowly backed away from Lucy heading to the door.

"Bring the Young Lady to my home. She needs treatment immediately. For she has Fallen."

"Fallen?" I ask placing Lucy on my back.

"I will explain once we are in the forest. We must hurry" She said as she opened the front door to let us out.

We finally entered the forest where RoseMary's home is. She hasn't said a word since we left our house. Frosch and Lector stayed home from being tired of yesterday's events.

"Mind explaining what'd going on with Lucy?" I said as Rosemarys house came into view

"I told you boys she can not remove the necklace no matter what. Did I not day that?!?

I could tell Rogue flinch at her sudden outburst, while Kirara was walking behind to catch Lucy if she fell off from behind me.

"She was taken from the councils custody. Lucy wasn't with us then, we couldn't do anything bit try to save her." Rogue said slowing down his walking pace.

"She might be safe for now but not for long. She has already Fallen. We must hurry before it worsens." She said opening the door to her home.

"Place her the bed in the left of the room." She said walking into a pair of red curtains. I did as I was told to do. Me and Rogue haven't seen her like this before.

"What can I use?! I am very limited on assistance to this young lady. The Fallen as affected her so much in so litttle time." I hear RoseMary whisper with light clinking noises of glass jars.

She emerged from the curtains holding 10 different bottles with a bowl and smasher on top of the pile. Rogue helps her place it all down on a table next to were Lucy was resting.

"You keep going on about this 'Fallen' stuff. Would you tell us what it is?"I asked Hoping for answer.

"I told you an evil spirit was and still is after the girls life." RoseMary said opening the jars. " The dear girl was used for a resurrection ritual to revive a type of dead darkness known as 'The Fallen'. "

Rogue and I were taken back from what she was saying. She knew more about his than even we did. We didn't even know why they took her till now. We don't even know if it was a ritual she was a part of.

"How are you so sure it was a ritual?" Rogue asks staring at RoseMary.

"When I placed my hand on her chest I had a vision of that happened to the poor girl. She was strapped to a machine restricting her movements to nothing. A man was pulling lever forcing the darkness into her. She was screaming when the dark cloud was entering her body."

"How do you know it's the 'Fallen' you're talking about?" I ask sitting next to a sleeping Lucy.

"The day you first brought the girl. When I placed the necklace on her a Fallen entity disappeared." She said as she smashed fruits and herbs into a bowl.

"Last question. What is the Fallen?" Rogue says looking out the window.

"The Fallen is a Devilish like Darkness. It feeds off the Saddness and Sorrow of a pure heart. Once it has hold of the pure heart it desires of it has one of two choices. It can either trap the victims soul and inhabit the body for itself, all of the Fallens magic transfers as well. The second option is ti trade the victims soul for a second chance at its own life in its own body. Also known as reincarnation"

"Then?!"

"Since the Fallen was not able to consume all of her soul. She would be considered Partly Fallen. She has been infused with the Fallens dark magic. The reason she has not awoken yet is her body is not built to poses this dark magic."

"What's so bad about her having the magic?" I ask

" She has a pure heart with a body that poses dark magic. She could be possesed slowly, and even if she doesn't learn to contain the magic and realise it." RoseMary said pouring a mixture into a small bowl.

"If she doesn't use it?" Rogue asks finally joining the conversation once again.

"She will be completely devoured by the darkness, and eventually die from the darkness consumig her heart causing it to stop from impurity. Almost as if its choking." She said pouring the liquid into Lucy's mouth slowly.

"No way...."

"Be sure she drinks a cup of this a day. It will slow the progression of the Fallen spreading." She said handing Rogue a few jars of a purple liquid.

Next Chapter