Chapter 22:Mission Two

Stings Point of View

I woke up the day of the mission Lucy, Rogue and I were meant to go on late, so I don't have time to go to Rosemarys. Instead I had Dogengal, the ninja of the guild, to place a Transmission Lacrima in Rosemary's home. While I made my way to the guild.

I kicked open the doors to the guild I ran upstairs ignoring the calls Rogue and Lector. I run into my office, slam the door shut, and turn on my Lacrima screen to notice it fuzzing and a image of RoseMary yelling towards her door shaking her fist in the air appeared on the other end.

"What are you leaving in my home young man?!?"

"I sent him to place the Lacrima in your home. I was planning to talk with you this morning, but I woke up late."

"That is not my fault! You should have come here-"

"I wanted to ask you a few questions about Lucy's situation." She seemed taken back by what I just said but she turned back to normal afterwards.

"What happened to the dear girl?"

Lucys Point of View

I woke to the sound of Sting slamming the house door closed. Kirara just woke up as well I could tell when she yawned opening her eyes.

"Whats his problem?" I say as I rub my eyes turning my body looking to the clock.

"Its 1:30pm! I was meant to be at the guild an hour ago for the mission!" I ran to the restroom took a 10 minutequick shower and put on my usual outfit while Kirara sat on the bed watching me.

"Kirara can I ride on your back to the guild? I'm still tired." I ask as we exit the house.

Kirara goes between my legs and transforms into her battle form. As we were flying to the guild I started to think about being Partly Fallen and the magic I acquired during the incident. I have to master this curse to not become a bother to Sting and the others. This was one of the few major reasons I trained.

"I wont be a burden again." My hair covers my eyes while I unknowingly clench my fist at seeing myself as heavy weight on others.

To my surprise Kirara disappears from under me. I look down to see the very top of the guild. I just noticed how high we were!

"I'll get you back for this!" I yelled at Kirara who was flying happily in the air. Me on the other hand was free falling to the ground. I fixed my body to where I could land perfectly on the ground without any taking any damage.

"Whats going on out-Lucy! What are you doing?!" I looked down to see Rogue and the exceeds.

"Making my Big Entrance Of course!" I said as laughing as I became closer to the ground. I heard a window burst open, then I felt arms wrap under my legs and torso.

"That big entrance could be your last at this height." I pouted once I knew who had caught me.