Chapter 26:Fallen Awoken

Stings Point of View

"Lucy?"

She laughed miraculously before she calmed down and spoke.

"Don't call be by that putrid name. If you wish to address me call me Dormanji, The Fallen that has possessed this girl." Dormanji lifted the blood sword and placed on his shoulder."I must say , this body is by far the best that I have possessed. Sorrow and Pain are abundant from the girl."

"Get out her body!" I yelled

"Why would I do that? She has everything I want Sorrow, Despair, Grief, and a broken heart." I gritted my teeth as he gave me a sly smirk. ",Plus a bit more." Dormanji said seductively as he was about to caress Lucy chest.

"Don't Touch Her!" I charged at Dormanji with holy light gathering in my hand, on que Dormanji dropped his hand and charged at me.

"As if a mere human can defeat the great Dormanji!"

My fist collided with his sword causing a explosion filling the air with dust. I was launched back my the sheer force of the attack. I stood up straight and looked at Dormanji.

"Is that all you got?"

"Don't feel high and mighty about yourself just yet."

"Wha-" I felt unbearable shoot through my body causing me to fall to one knee.I look to the source of the pain. My hand is covered with multiple deep wounds, the wounds continued up to my elbow. My arm slowly dropped blood on the ground creating a pool of my blood.

He laughed Lucy's laugh but much darker and much more sinister. " A human can not touch my sword, without being seriously injured. Every time you manage to touch the sword your cuts will increase or grow deeper." I stared at the demon controlling Lucy in anger until saw multiple tears run down Lucy's cheeks. I was to busy starring at her face to notice how close she got to me. I stared once again to see the Blood Sword aiming for my neck.

The sword swung to slice my head clean off, but instead I got hit with Lucy's elbow launching me back a few meters. I grabbed my cheek in pain opening my eyes to witnessed Lucy's eyes flashing from Brown to red constantly, but stayed red after changing.

"Don't fight me, wench!" Dormanji grabbed his head with both hands and staggered backwards. The sword fell out his hands, the moment the sword hit the ground it created a large blood pool at his feet.

His hand fell to his side as he kept a tight grip on his right eye. "This girl is resisting me when I try to harm you." He smirked as his hand dropped his side revealing his right eye Brown and his left eye Red. " If I kill you it would surely stop her resistance. So if you would kindly Drop Dead!" He placed his hand on the pool of blood below him and flung the blood to me, causing it to turn into blades to attack me.

"Fight Him Lucy!" I was hit the blood blades on my arms and legs causing me to land on my back. Legs and Arms sprawled out.

"Stop it!" I heard Lucy's voice finally come through instead of that Fallens sinister voice. I look up to see a thick black smoke leaking from Lucy's body and lurking in the air.

"How can this be?!? This girl is pushing my soul out her body!" Lucy's left eye slowly changed colors back to brown to match the right eye. Dormanji let out a echoing scream that could be heard for miles around.

Lucy's eyes turned back to normal after the smoke lifted. She landed on the ground on all fours coughing blood but still managed to crawl to me.

"Lucy are you okay?" I saw Lucys face right above me. I slightly smiled at her and closed my eyes again.

"F-forget me, S-sting you're injured...Are you okay?" Lucy sounded very weak and her voice sounded groggy.

"Nothing I can't handle." Lucy nodded slowly before closing her eyes and falling then landing above my head. I got up quickly ignoring my injuries making them reopen from somewhat of what they had healed.

"Lucy!?!" My sudden movements caused me to grow nauseous due to my wounds and excessive blood loss. I fell down next to Lucy darkness consuming my vision of Lucy.

"Lucy..."

Rogues point of View

Sting had me fly out with the exceeds to Crocus to get Lady Rosemary to check and care for Lucy once he had controlled the situation. I Frosch flew me back to Hillmyer while Lector and Lady Rosemary flew on Kirara's back close behind. I told RoseMary what I knew before heading out to get her and bring her back. She seemed more frightened than before when Lucy first showed up and she learned about the Fallen inside of Lucy. She didn't even explain what she was going to do she left into her home and came out with a large sack, but I couldn't tell what was inside.

We arrived back to Hillmyer to see no demons in sight. Only Sting and Lucy laying next to each other not moving.

"STING! LUCY!"

Next Chapter

Sorry guys. I've been busy once again. I've been having ideas for other books and I think you might like them, Im getting the drafts done first. Anyway sorry again.