Santa hat ✅

It's Christmas Eve and you wake up at 3:30 am and roll over to see Taylor not in bed.

You carefully get up and walk out of the room and down the haul to the stairs. You go downstairs and you hear movement in the living room. You peak around the corner to see a shadowy figure standing in front of the Christmas tree with a Santa's hat on.

You quickly turn away so the person won't see you and you hear footsteps walking away.

You turn to see the tree again and see dark blur's of more presents underneath the Christmas tree.

"What are you doing up?" You hear a voice behind you. You jump in surprise and turned around to see Taylor wearing her red pajamas and a Santa hat on.

"I woke up to you not in bed and I wanted to see where you sent. And I also wanted a glass of water." You said getting a cup of water from the cabinet to get a drink.

"You do know if Santa catches you peeking he will take all of his presents back?" Taylor asked teasing.

"But isn't Santa not supposed to be seen?" You asked and pointed to Taylor Santa hat stuffed in her pajamas pockets.

Taylor's face turns red and looks down at the Santa hat on her pocket. Taylor laughed as well, "I guess I was caught."

"But let's get back to bed so we can wake up tomorrow and open all of our gifts." You said.

"Okay. I love you." Taylor said.

"I love you." You said and you both went upstairs.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313