You see pictures of her with another girl ✅

You can't believe what you are seeing on twitter.

You want to believe it's fake. You want to believe it's a made up story but it's trending number one and hundreds of people are tweeting about it and they are getting thousands of likes and retweets about it getting more views.

It's pictures of Taylor with an unknown person kissing and cuddling with her.

Everyone is going crazy online shocked at the pictures.

Taylor has been trying to call you and text you all evening but you obviously ignoring her not wanting to walk about it over the phone.

You hear the door open and Taylor's voice,

"Y/N!? Y/N where are you?!" Taylor shouts.

You walk into the living room and Taylor turns to look at you,

"Y/N I can explain-" Taylor begins but you cut her off.

"Explain?! The photos say otherwise!" You shout.

"We where just handing out. She came onto me! I tried to explain I already had a girlfriend but she didn't listen and kept pushing!" Taylor shouts.

"It doesn't look like you where hating it." I shout.

"I had no idea the paparazzi where even there. You know they can interpret small pictures into something else! The second Amber came into me I kicked her out!" Taylor shouts.

"I hang out with all of my other friends and they don't lead me on or try to kiss me!" I shout.

"I had no idea she would even do that!" Taylor shouts.

"It's too late to argue like this. You are sleeping on the couch tonight." I said.

Taylor didn't say another word and laid down on the couch as I went upstairs crying.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313