Putting up a new tv ✅

You and Taylor just got back from the store with a brand new television set.

Taylor convinced you to go with her to get a new one today because the old one was glitching and some of the screen had a big black line in the corner of it.

"Okay Y/N lift up that side of the television and I'll try to lift up this one." Taylor said.

"Alright." You said and grabbed the bottom corner and Taylor grabbed the box on her side.

"One two three." Taylor said and you both lifted the big box and carried it into the house carefully and into the living room.

You both set it down on the floor and Taylor grabbed some scissors.

You began up unscrew the old television hanging up on the wall and Taylor helped you take the old one down.

"Wow the new television sets get skinnier each year. I can pick this up all by myself." You said looking at the new shiny one.

"Help me hang it on the wall." Taylor said.

Twenty minutes later it's hung up and Taylor turned it on to change all of the settings.

"I can't wait to watch Gray Anatomy on the new tv." Taylor said and you laughed.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? I thought this one was "eh"

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313