Universal studios ✅

"I have a surprise for you." Taylor said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Singe we both have been working non stop we both deserve a little break vacation. So I thought we can go to an amusement park together." Taylor said.

"Oh my gosh. Yes!! Where!?" You said excitedly.

"How about Universal Studios?" Taylor asked.

"Yes! I haven't been there since I was a kid." You said.

"We are going in two days!" Taylor said excitedly.

"We better get packing." You said and ran upstairs to pack.

~two days later~

You and Taylor arrive at Universal Studios, Taylor brought her usual security guards but she also asked the workers at Universal for special protection so two workers are also walking with you and Taylor to show you around and to get onto the ride faster for safety concerns.

You both walk off the the Jurassic Park ride,

"I feel like I'm about to throw up." Taylor said and you laughed but the Universal workers looked concerned.

"Seriously?" You asked worried.

"Not really but I did felt like I was going to fall out of my seat at that drop. Oh my god." Taylor said and laughed.

"Okay we can do more calmer ride or just walk around some more." You said.

"Okay where do you want to go next?" Taylor asked

"Let's go over to the Harry Potter side!!" You shout happily.

"I knew you would say that after watching the movies for the last few weeks." Taylor said.

"I have buy a Gryffindor uniform and wand!" You said

"Let's go then." Taylor said and you both walked over to the Harry Potter side.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts?

Also I have a Taylor/Harry Potter book in my drafts. Would anyone read that story??

Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313