She helps you buy a car ✅

"Y/N, I have a surprise for you." Taylor said.

"What is it?" You asked

"I'm going to help you get your car." Taylor said.

"What?" You asked shocked.

You have been saving up for a car for more than a year now. You have been working nonstop and have been practicing driving with Taylor and with a driving instructor.

You have been putting off getting your drivers license because you were just not financially ready to get a car so you have been taking public transportation everywhere and Taylor happily drives you places.

You took your drivers test a few weeks ago and passed with only one error. You were so excited that you passed and Taylor was even more excited for you.

"I'm going to help pay for your car. We will both own it but it's yours." Taylor said.

"You are joking. Are you serious!?" You shout in shock.

"I'm being serious. I've been looking up that car you have been looking at for the past few months as well and I found one at this one car dealership. Let's go before it's gone." Taylor said.

"Oh my okay." You said in shock and you quickly put on your shoes and got your purse.

You drove to the car dealership and you both get out of the car.

"Do you see the car you like out here?" Taylor asked.

"Over there!" You shout.

It's a Toyota CHR, the color is white and it's one of the newer models, a 2022.

A car's salesman walks up to you, "Hello how may I help you today?" He asked.

"Hello, we are interested in this car right here. Is it still available?" Taylor asks.

"Yes it is. Are you both buying or for yourself?" The salesman asks.

"I hope it's for me but my girlfriend and I will maybe both own it." You said.

"Alright. Do you want to look inside and have a test drive?" The salesman asks.

"Yes." You said.

"Go right on in." The salesperson said.

You and Taylor look inside and all around the care, it's in perfect condition still and it even still has the new car smell.

You took it for a test drive with Taylor and the sales men and drove it. It's in perfect condition and drives really smooth.

You drove back into the car dealership and get out of the car.

"So what do you think?" The salesman asks.

"I'll take it." You said.

"Perfect. Let's go sign the papers." He said.

"It's all yours!" Taylor said happily.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                      -Wunderstruck1313