Taylor comes to pick you up drunk ✅

"Ttttaaayyllooorrrr." You said over the phone.

"Y/N??" Taylor asks confused.

"Y/N it's 11:30 at night? Where are you?" Taylor asks.

"I'mmmm aaaaat theee baarrr. B-buuut theyyy kiiicked meeee oooouut." You slurred over your words.

"I found you with find my iPhone. Don't go anywhere! I'm coming to get you." Taylor said.

"Ooookaaaay." You said as you sit out of the bar on the ground.

You watch people walk by you as they don't even give you a second glance walking by.

You try to swallow your saliva to try to get your throat wet from drinking too much alcohol. You look at the clock on your phone to see it's now 1:00 in the morning.

Where is Taylor??

Can she not find me?

Suddenly a car pulls up in front of you and parks, a figure gets out of the car and you hope you are not about to get jumped.

"Y/N?" Taylor asks and you let out a sigh of relief.

"Taaaylooor." You said you look up at Taylor to see her pissed at you.

"Get in the car." Taylor said.

Taylor helped you get up and into the passenger seat, she also helps you with your seatbelt.

Taylor gets into the drivers seat and begins to drive home in silence.

The whole drive Taylor you both sat in silence.

"Are you pissed off at me?" You asked.

"We will talk about this tomorrow when you are sober." Taylor said.

That was all her response.

When you finally arrived home Taylor helped you walk into the house and she placed you on the couch. Taylor helped take off your shoes and clothes. Taylor threw a blanket and pillow at you.

"Goodnight we will talk about this tomorrow." Taylor said and went up into the bedroom.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                   -Wunderstruck1313