You where bigger than the whole sky ✅

A/N: This story is for Ana

You and Taylor has been super upset since the news of one of Taylor's fans during her trip to Rio.

You have been consoling her and letting her cry on you for hours. Taylor has been talking to Tree on how and what is the right plan to go forward and go into contact with the fan's Ana's family.

Tonight is the rescheduled show and Taylor hasn't gotten very much sleep the night before.

You and Taylor talked about how she will do this show tonight and Taylor wants it as normal as possible.

It's halfway through the show and it's one of your favorite parts of the show the surprise song section.

The first surprise song was Dancing With Our Hands Tied and the fans cheered so loud when Taylor started to play the song after not hearing it in a long time.

Taylor then walked over to the piano and sat down, she started to play the first few cords of the song and some of the fans started to cheer instantly knowing what the song is.

"Goodbye goodbye goodbye you where bigger than the whole sky you ever with us just for a short time." Taylor sang the song trying not to cry holding back tears.

Th  crowd songs those lyrics back to Taylor even louder.

You are sitting in the vip tent and trying not to cry yourself.

Taylor finishes the song and walks over to the part of the stage where she jumped into the mat underneath the stage.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Please vote and comment.

                                      -Wunderstruck1313