Sneez attack ✅

You and Taylor are busy working from home. You are currently on your laptop busy responding to all of your emails and Taylor is on the phone taking to Jack asking him if he is in the studio today.

You suddenly sneezed and Taylor laughed, "Bless you." She said.

"Thanks." You said.

Taylor gets off the phone, "I'm going to the studio in a bit. Jack says he has a melody he thinks I'll might like for one of the songs I've been stuck on."

"Okay. Have fun." You said and suddenly sneezed again.

"Bless you." Taylor said.

Before you can respond you sneezed again, and again, and again.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah. I think it's just allergies." You said and sneezed again.

You walk over to get a tissue but before you can even get it you sneezed again. You grabbed a tissue and blew your nose.

"Let me give you allergy medicine before I leave." Taylor said and looked in the medicine cabinet.

"Here take this." Taylor said handing me a liquid medicine and a glass of water,

"Oh I hate this kind." You said before quickly downing the medicine and drinking the glass of water before the gross flavor hits your tongue but got gag anyway because of the flavor.

"Yeah that one is gross but it helps with the allergies faster." Taylor said.

"Thank." You said and put the cup in the sink.

"Okay I'm leaving now. Jack is probably wondering where I am." Taylor said.

"Bye love you." You said

"Love you too." Taylor said and walked away.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313