New bookshelves ✅

"Look what arrived in the mail!" Taylor shouts excitedly as she pushes a large box across the floor.

You run over to help her move the box into the living room and read the label to see its the new bookshelf you've been wanting.

"Finally! I ordered this months ago." You said grabbing the scissors.

You cut open the box and Taylor picks up the paper to see how it's built, "Oh we have to get screwdrivers." She said.

After a few minutes of finding all of the tools we need we started to slowly put the first bookshelf section together.

40 minutes lasted we realize this is going to be harder than we thought. We put the wrong pieces together so we had to take it apart and try to find the correct ones. Now we found the right ones and they snapped together in place nicely.

An hour later we finally finished and put the bookshelf up against the wall.

"We did it!" Taylor said excitedly and hugged me.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

"I love it!" You said.

"Tomorrow I'm going to start to put all of my books on it." You said.

"And you have enough space for more." Taylor said.

"I do have some books I've been seeing on TikTok." You said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts please vote and comment.

                                      -Wunderstruck1313