You have an anxity attack ✅

After months of waiting you are finally seeing Taylor perform tonight at one of her shows. As you walk through the crowd some of Taylor's fans have noticed you and shout your name excitedly waving hello.

You smile and wave back at everyone and more people start to notice you and take out their phones to film you. You smile at everyone saying hello.

Some fans stopped in front of you and asked for a picture. You agreed and began to take some pictures of her fans. A few more fans came around you and you began to take to them.

Suddenly more fans are around you crowding you and people begin to push.

"Okay guys take a step back we are getting squished!" You shout but more people are pushing.

More people are surrounding you and you breathing starts to quicken and it's getting harder and harder to catch your breath. You can't hear anything besides your heart beat pounding in your chest.

You feel a big hand land on your shoulder making you jump and turn around.

It's Larry Taylor's head security guard, "Y/N hold on tight to me. I'll help you get through this crowd."

"Thank you." You said and grabbed onto his arm.

"GET BACK!! MOVE!!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!" Larry shout loudly.

Lucky more security guards and other stadium workers coming over to help us get out of the crowd and eventually get back stage.

Once you made it to Taylor's dressing room Taylor runs up to you hugging you rightly.

"Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" Taylor asks worried.

"I'm fine. I didn't know that many fans would come up to me." You said.

"I should have gotten you more security." Taylor said.

"No it's okay. I was having fun saying hello to everyone but it quickly got crowded." You said.

"At least your are here safe. Come sit and relax with me before I go out on stage." Taylor said and you both sat down on the couch to talk and eat snacks.

__________________________________

Authors Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313