Vacation ✅

You arrive back home after working nonstop for three weeks for your modeling job.

Each day you were in a new city for a photoshoot for a different magazine, walking a runway for a fashion show or posting online for your social media for a brand.

You have been planning this day for weeks being so excited to surprise Taylor but each day had to text her saying you had to push the day back.

You decided on texting Taylor saying you were coming home sometime that day and Taylor replied in seconds so excited for your arrival.

You arrive at Taylor's house and walk through the door,

"Taylor I'm home!" You shout.

"Hi babe!" Taylor shouts back running up to you for a hug.

"I'm so happy you are home." Taylor said.

"I'm happy to be back home as well." You said.

"I made your favorite dinner, Steak and potatoes, with broccoli." Taylor said.

"You did?" You asked excited

"I also have a surprise for you." Taylor said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I know you tried to ask for a day off a few weeks ago but was denied by your management company but I made a few calls." Taylor began.

"Taylor no you didn't." You said in shock.

"I just asked for you to have a few weeks off. Three weeks off." Taylor said.

"Three weeks!?" You said in shock

"We are going to the Bahama's! You always wanted to go right so now is the right time." Taylor said.

"Oh my god Taylor you didn't. I don't know what to say. Thank you." You said happily and hugged her.

"We better start packing." Taylor said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                    -Wunderstruck1313