Long distance relationship ✅

You and Taylor have been dating for four months now in secret. Only your parents now and Taylor's parents and Taylor's personnel assistant.

Taylor wanted this relationship to be super secret because of what the media and social media tabloids would say about our relationship.

You try to FaceTime Taylor on your smartphone as it rings and rings until Taylor picks up,

"Hello hun." Taylor said.

"Hi Taylor. Just calling checking in. How are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm good. I just got back from the studio and now I'm just about to cook dinner. How are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"I'm good. I've been busy working as well and I've been planning other surprises." You said.

"Oh really? What kind?" Taylor asks.

"I want to finally meet and see you. I finally got a few days off and I want to see you." You said.

"Really?!?!" Taylor shouts over the phone.

"Yes!!! I'm coming to see you over the weekend and I have all of the weekend off! So I'm flying over to Nashville to see you." You said.

"OH MYYY GOD!! Holy shit! I have to plan to show you around town. You are going to love it here." Taylor said.

"I can't wait to see you. I already started packing for the trip and I got my plane ticket two days ago. So everything is official." You said.

"Oh I need to clean the house! And I have to clean my room. And oh! I have to tell my parents you are coming here! They are dying to meet you." Taylor said.

"I can't wait to meet them. Well I have to work. I will see you in a few days." You said.

"Okay I love you." Taylor said.

"I love you too." You said and hung up the phone.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313