You get suck at the airport ✅

Your flight is delayed again.

You have been in the airport for almost 2 hours now and you are getting very frustrated and angry.

You call Taylor and she quickly picks up the phone,

"Y/N did you land? Which terminal are you at?" Taylor asks.

"I'm still stuck in LA." You said.

"What?!" Taylor shouts.

"I have been here for 2 hours. My flight just got delayed again. And I have no idea when I'm going to even step onto a plane let alone take off and finally land." You said.

"Oh I have a plane. Go to your private plane section in your airport and wait a bit. I'm going to make some calls." Taylor said.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"I'll call you back." Taylor said and hung up the phone.

What is she going to do?

You do what Taylor asked and went to your private plane section in the airport and sit down in one of the chairs to see if Taylor calls again.

30 minutes later Taylor calls you again,

"I did it. I booked a flight you a private flight and I just sent your new plane ticket." Taylor said.

"You did what!?" You shout in shock.

"I booked you your down private plane, flight. My pilot Scott knows people in the airport you at and they will happy to fly you." Taylor said.

"I can't believe this." You said in shock.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too. See you when you land." Taylor said.

"Bye." You said

"Bye." Taylor said and hung up.

You look at the flight ticket again and it's real. You go to your new terminal loading area and you and a few other people are in this section.

You go through all of the security points again and one of the workers personally helps walk with you to the plane Taylor called for.

A older man wearing a pilot uniform walks up to you,

"Are you Y/N?" He asks.

"Yes." You said.

"Hello I'm Kevin. I'm friends with Bill. He called asking for an emergency flight for one of his clients. Please come onto the plane. We will be shortly taking off." Kevin said happily

"Thank you so much for this. You have no idea how thankful I am." You said

"You're welcome. Sit back and enjoy the flight." Kevin said.

A few minutes later the plane takes off into the sky.

You have flown private before but only with Taylor. You have never flown in a private plane let alone your own private plane.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313